Banhammer What?

I’ve played a handful of games today, in Holiday Social no less, just finished a Team Snipers on Headlong and got a 15 minutes ban for idling. What?! Not once have I walked away from a game today, the only thing I can think of was that I took my hand off the right-stick for less than a minute because I answered my phone. 343i you need to chill with your MM Bans.

Also, why are there bans in Unranked Playlists to begin with? We play those so we don’t have to worry about things like ranked, and getting banned. Even Counter-Strike, the biggest FPS in eSports, doesn’t have bans in their social playlists.

> 2533274797741254;1:
> I’ve played a handful of games today, in Holiday Social no less, just finished a Team Snipers on Headlong and got a 15 minutes ban for idling. What?! Not once have I walked away from a game today, the only thing I can think of was that I took my hand off the right-stick for less than a minute because I answered my phone. 343i you need to chill with your MM Bans.
>
> Also, why are there bans in Unranked Playlists to begin with? We play those so we don’t have to worry about things like ranked, and getting banned. Even Counter-Strike, the biggest FPS in eSports, doesn’t have bans in their social playlists.

> 343i you need to chill with your MM Bans.

No, they don’t. Bad behaivior (quit, idle, betrayel) is even with the banhammer still huge. Learn to order (order, not this “gaming is more important then reallife” -Yoink-) your priority and get more reallife-skill to handle it. I am happy with the bans; games got way better then before but it’s still terrible.

> 2533274806437658;2:
> > 2533274797741254;1:
> > I’ve played a handful of games today, in Holiday Social no less, just finished a Team Snipers on Headlong and got a 15 minutes ban for idling. What?! Not once have I walked away from a game today, the only thing I can think of was that I took my hand off the right-stick for less than a minute because I answered my phone. 343i you need to chill with your MM Bans.
> >
> > Also, why are there bans in Unranked Playlists to begin with? We play those so we don’t have to worry about things like ranked, and getting banned. Even Counter-Strike, the biggest FPS in eSports, doesn’t have bans in their social playlists.
>
>
>
>
> > 343i you need to chill with your MM Bans.
>
>
> No, they don’t. Bad behaivior (quit, idle, betrayel) is even with the banhammer still huge. Learn to order (order, not “gaming is more important then reallife” -Yoink-) your priority and get more reallife-skill to handle it. I am happy with the bans; games got way better then before but it’s still terrible.

You realize my problem with this ban is that I answered my phone, talked with some family briefly while playing the game, and got banned anyway right? It has nothing to do with me prioritizing the game over real life or vise versa. I was simply banned for something I didn’t even do, which was go idle. I didn’t shoot for almost a minute because I was on the phone, how is that equivalent to a 15 minute ban?

You sir, need to read more thoroughly before you go off on a tangent about one line of my post.

> 2533274797741254;3:
> > 2533274806437658;2:
> > > 2533274797741254;1:
> > > I’ve played a handful of games today, in Holiday Social no less, just finished a Team Snipers on Headlong and got a 15 minutes ban for idling. What?! Not once have I walked away from a game today, the only thing I can think of was that I took my hand off the right-stick for less than a minute because I answered my phone. 343i you need to chill with your MM Bans.
> > >
> > > Also, why are there bans in Unranked Playlists to begin with? We play those so we don’t have to worry about things like ranked, and getting banned. Even Counter-Strike, the biggest FPS in eSports, doesn’t have bans in their social playlists.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 343i you need to chill with your MM Bans.
> >
> >
> > No, they don’t. Bad behaivior (quit, idle, betrayel) is even with the banhammer still huge. Learn to order (order, not “gaming is more important then reallife” -Yoink-) your priority and get more reallife-skill to handle it. I am happy with the bans; games got way better then before but it’s still terrible.
>
>
> You realize my problem with this ban is that I answered my phone, talked with some family briefly while playing the game, and got banned anyway right? It has nothing to do with me prioritizing the game over real life or vise versa. I was simply banned for something I didn’t even do, which was go idle. I didn’t shoot for almost a minute because I was on the phone, how is that equivalent to a 15 minute ban?
>
> You sir, need to read more thoroughly before you go off on a tangent about one line of my post.

So, you answered your phone AND played (move) at the same time? Then you don’t get banned. Dude, the game can’t see what you’re doing, idle is idle. It doesn’t matter (and no one really cares for reasons) what you’re doing and what not. Idle is still idle, even for a second. There must be a reason, why I never get banned, even when I idle for some seconds, that’s why I judgment so hard. I never get banned. But on the other side, you could be right; everything 343 gives us is broken and not functional.

If you really did nothing wrong, I apologize and you should complain as hard as you can, but not the ban system; blame 343s bad programming skills and theier incompetent personal.