Banhammer ruined my favorite game

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Because of banhammer iv decided if I keep playing I’ll end up being banned again for idling, suicides, betrayals, Disconnects, or quits so I’m done, thanks for ruining my favorite game 343 and thanks for having no customer service what a company! I’m thankful that I kept the box for my halo edition Xbox one! sending it to my family back home so they can enjoy it since I only own one game and that’s halo 5, I unlocked all the reqs and made it to level 123 before this banhammer algorithm ruined the fun aspect of the game where you can unplug from the stress of life and clean up some noobs haha but now there’s the worry that while your playing if your not focused or you just good off a little you will be banned so in conclusion: 343 industries sucks! The end!

here is an idea. stop idling, suiciding, betraying, deliberately Disconnecting, and quiting. I dont do these things and guess what, i dont get banned ever!!! :slight_smile: 1 disconnect ever now and then doesn’t give you a ban so clearly you either you need to talk to your internet company about consent internet cutouts issues or you deserve to be banned. Dont quit games just because your friends invite you, tell them to wait until your game is done, dont quit because your team quits, dont walk away from you game for more than a minute when in a match. Its not that hard to not get banned

How are you level 123 and still complaining about this aspect of the game? I don’t understand how a level 123 player is someone who is idling, suiciding, betraying, and quitting in the first place. Most of the gaming community is in strong agreement that people who behave in the ways you are describing so favorably need to be treated just the way that 343 is treating them or maybe even worse.

/Thread.

> 2533274851326318;3:
> How are you level 123 and still complaining about this aspect of the game? I don’t understand how a level 123 player is someone who is idling, suiciding, betraying, and quitting in the first place. Most of the gaming community is in strong agreement that people who behave in the ways you are describing so favorably need to be treated just the way that 343 is treating them or maybe even worse.
>
> /Thread.

That’s how he is that high, he idles or “semi-idles” his way through games so he gets the XP without really having to play.

Didn’t people use to disconnect from halo three on purpose? (idk if remember this right0 but i swear i remember people would disconnect from XBL when they were losing something about a glitch to keep them from ranking down. Its been a long time i think they use to do that.
You cant get mad they ban you for quiting… i mean it is a competitive game after all.
I don’t think they should ban you from quiting in social games though since you can join in progress i think its dumb to punish you for quiting.

Sounds like the banhammer is working well then.

OP, you’re a -Yoink-.

We’re better off in the community without you.

Saw a lot of zeros (kills) in your recent games. I’ve watched a lot of pros on twitch and no player was above 90. So it’s pretty safe to assume you idle a lot. Not sure why you are upset but best of luck.

In halo 3 people would idle and quit games on purpose to de-rank a profile and make it much harder to make it level up. this was done to boost other tags to level 50. You could have a level 30 tag that has a horrible record and whatever tags you want to help level up and the game would match you up against people who were les skilled than you and your friends.
i saw this so many times back in halo 3 … i would see a level 30 with over a thousand games played but most of those games were lost on purpose to keep that gamertag locked at a low level to helo their friends level up and give them easier matches.

You’re right, the banhammer doesn’t work - It clearly is nowhere near strong enough if it allowed someone like you to quit, betray, and idle your way to SR123 without giving you a permaban long ago.

Good riddance! The game is better off without people like you.

Well if you get banned for disconnecting from the game due to internet issues, nothing you can really do about that other than give your ISP(Internet Service Provider) a call and figure out what the problem is. As for the other reasons you’ve been banned, do what the others say and improve yourself and prevent yourself from getting banned in those ways.

Correction: You ruined the game for yourself and anyone unfortunate enough to play with you.

Lol idling and betraying in this game is more fun than actually playing it. It’s hardly competitive, anyways.

> 2533274799134851;1:
> Because of banhammer iv decided if I keep playing I’ll end up being banned again for idling, suicides, betrayals, Disconnects, or quits so I’m done, thanks for ruining my favorite game 343 and thanks for having no customer service what a company! I’m thankful that I kept the box for my halo edition Xbox one! sending it to my family back home so they can enjoy it since I only own one game and that’s halo 5, I unlocked all the reqs and made it to level 123 before this banhammer algorithm ruined the fun aspect of the game where you can unplug from the stress of life and clean up some noobs haha but now there’s the worry that while your playing if your not focused or you just good off a little you will be banned so in conclusion: 343 industries sucks! The end!

mate stop having a sook just leave the community so we dont have to deal with your -Yoink-