Banhammer reset

I’m a player that lives in Black Forest , Colorado where the headers for isp’s were built in the 60’s. It being 2016, the population of my area grew 60% bigger than they were expecting AND the headers are outdated for all isp’s. Century link and Comcast even have issues. There is literally nothing I can do about gameplay issues that rarely happen to me. Now I admit first playing halo 5 I did quit a few games. Just a few though then I got the Banhammer and stopped . Since then I have been getting banned for connection issues every 2x I get lagged out. Now I understand most players would tell me not to play halo then but this is 2x over the course of 2-3 hours sometimes no connection issues at all. It is just really frustrating being ahead then losing the connection and also getting banned for 22 hours. If you imagine… That is a lot of lag outs to get to a full day ban but I play every day if not every other day. I am just requesting a reset of my ban time, or does anyone know if this reset happens? I have so many DNFs and it looks like I’m the -Yoink- player when it comes to sportsmanlike playing and I hate that

I doubt they can/will reset the timer.
The problem is you might not be leaving on purpose, but there is really no way to proof that, you may be lagging out, or you could be unplugging your router. Its a very old tactic to unplug the router and get a disconnect than a quit.
I do have to say it, if you do not have a reliable internet connection. You are causing problems for other players, they games you disconnect on, the other players have to deal with that, and some players do not deal with it well.

Your not doing it on purpose, but it is upsetting other players, and because of the people who will abuse the system they cannot make exceptions, it sucks but that’s the world we live in.

I live in the Black Forest area as well and I have the same problem occasionally. Even with comcast my internet seems to cut out every few hours, but I don’t think theres much that can be done about it.

> 2533274950162674;3:
> I live in the Black Forest area as well and I have the same problem occasionally. Even with comcast my internet seems to cut out every few hours, but I don’t think theres much that can be done about it.

That’s super unfortunate.