Banhammer on Griffball?!

What the -Yoink-. Since when is there a boot for betrayal on grifball? It was a good game too, getting intense :frowning: Obviously you’ll be accidentally betraying your teammates when it comes to smashing the grav hammer against your opponents. Teammates get in the cross fire, it happens. I apparently “betrayed” my teammates and got booted and ban hammered for 10 mins. Its the second this happens. I don’t ever recall this happening on Halo 3.

Because this isn’t Halo 3.

Probably 343i forgot to remove the booting system on Grifball.

> 2533274917560377;1:
> What the -Yoink-. Since when is there a boot for betrayal on grifball? It was a good game too, getting intense :frowning: Obviously you’ll be accidentally betraying your teammates when it comes to smashing the grav hammer against your opponents. Teammates get in the cross fire, it happens. I apparently “betrayed” my teammates and got booted and ban hammered for 10 mins. Its the second this happens. I don’t ever recall this happening on Halo 3.

That’s because:

a) the banhammer is broken as ****

b) 343i “forgot” to remove betrayals from Grifball even though EVERYONE knew this would be a problem

c) it’s Halo 5, did you expect a well thought out and smoothly designed Halo title?

But in all seriousness, 343’s lack of foresight is becoming a major concern, it makes me think “if Halo 5 launched this badly, what does this mean for Halo 6?”

Now here are the only 2 things that could happen:

a) 343 learns from their mistakes and Halo 6 is a well designed, smooted out Halo title that respects the franchise (not likely to happen)

b) 343 completely ignores the communities complaints and criticisms about Halo 5 and Halo 6 will suffer and even worse launch than Halo 5 because of it.

I can’t help but laugh when I read posts like “343 saved Halo” or “Halo 5 is the most balanced title in the franchise” and I laugh because it’s so obvious these people’s only point of refrence to the other titles is MCC as had they played the original titles on their respective consoles, those quotes wouldn’t exist and let’s be honest MCC can’t do justice to the game it tries to defend, well maybe except for Halo 2/H2A but I digress, MCC is not what people should be using as a point of refrence for gameplay mechanics OR for personal experience UNLESS they’ve played the originals on their respective consoles.

You must have betrayed quite a bit to get a banhammer for that one.

Please use the ban thread I’m support for any queries on matchmaking bans