Banhammer in action sack?????

So my friend and I are playing action sack and we get this new game called Ghost Race. In this game mode you race ghost around a track full of obstacles and places to fall to your death easily might I add. Anyway this is me and my friends first time playing this game mode so we die a lot which is easy to do on this track. Not 5 accidental deaths into the race and my friend catchs the banhammer for to many suicides. His gamer tag is SetPhazers2Baby and I would apretiate anyone from 343 looking into unbanning him and fixing this game mode so that to many suicides are not banable or something along those lines. Please respond as soon as possible.

> 2533274830623551;1:
> So my friend and I are playing action sack and we get this new game called Ghost Race. In this game mode you race ghost around a track full of obstacles and places to fall to your death easily might I add. Anyway this is me and my friends first time playing this game mode so we die a lot which is easy to do on this track. Not 5 accidental deaths into the race and my friend catchs the banhammer for to many suicides. His gamer tag is SetPhazers2Baby and I would apretiate anyone from 343 looking into unbanning him and fixing this game mode so that to many suicides are not banable or something along those lines. Please respond as soon as possible.

Excessive suicides are considered a form of griefing. If it’s his first ban, it’s likely over now. If he has further questions, direct your friend to the thread linked in my signature. All ban related questions and traffic go there.