BANHAMMER: Griefing

I have been away from Halo and Xbox for months. I come back dying to play Halo I play two bad games, the last one I was bad with the gun… and i get banned for griefing for 37 min? So now Halo bans you for having a bad game? Are you kidding me? I been a Halo player since halo 2 and this is what I come back to? Halo is the ONLY reason I play XBOX. Halo trying to upset there players?

Wikipedia:Griefing - Wikipedia” - Griefing is the act of chronically causing consternation to other members of an online community, or more specifically, intentionally disrupting the immersion of another player in their gameplay.

> 2533274866096022;1:
> I have been away from Halo and Xbox for months. I come back dying to play Halo I play two bad games, the last one I was bad with the gun… and i get banned for griefing for 37 min? So now Halo bans you for having a bad game? Are you kidding me? I been a Halo player since halo 2 and this is what I come back to? Halo is the ONLY reason I play XBOX. Halo trying to upset there players?
>
> “Wikipedia:Griefing - Wikipedia” - Griefing is the act of chronically causing consternation to other members of an online community, or more specifically, intentionally disrupting the immersion of another player in their gameplay.

Ban related traffic goes here. Don’t kill your teammates.