Banhammer and boosting

343 Please remove the banhammer, or at least make it not as strict. If you really “do what the fans want” then please do it. Many people like to boost including me and my friends and this is how we as gamers like to play games. We still play legitimately, but we enjoy boosting. Now I boosted an eclipse acc a while back on reach but I wasn’t “ruining anyone’s gameplay” as people were complaining. I was in a party with my friend in firefight with guests. No one was harmed. Please let us gamers and boosters play how we want to play. You can even keep the banhammer, but let us at least boost with full parties with guests. Thanks for your time and what you are doing for the community.

If anyone has anyone objections about the banhammer please post here and if you disagree then I’ll just say this: We bought the game, played it, and we want to boost. We can do it without harming anyone’s gameplay, and we just do it to have a better experience and we find it enjoyable. Boosting is in many games so I don’t see why people are so against it. I know it’s cheating but everyone cheats at things in some way or another. Also, playing legitimately is sometimes really stressing and can cause people to break controllers and get them in a bad mood, so I’d rather boost sometimes, but I will still play legitimately. One more thing, I don’t see what the big deal is because the ranks in reach don’t mean much. It just shows how much you play. If you added a 1-50 skill system it would be better and then let us boost credits. So you would still have to play and get a 50 to be the highest rank. That is all.

no boosting should be a bannable offense. sorry :confused: its just not fair that you get stuff faster than us and we are working so much harder for it

> Boosting is in many games so I don’t see why people are so against it.

i lold at this. this is the ONLY game where boosting get you useless stuff. but its still wrong

> no boosting should be a bannable offense. sorry :confused: its just not fair that you get stuff faster than us and we are working so much harder for it

There doesn’t even need to be a reason for it… Boosting is lame enough as it is.

> > no boosting should be a bannable offense. sorry :confused: its just not fair that you get stuff faster than us and we are working so much harder for it
>
> There doesn’t even need to be a reason for it… Boosting is lame enough as it is.

Well guys the game -Yoinking!- sucks as it is now so I hate playing legitimately for rank and -Yoink-. They better -Yoinking!- fix it up. The game just sucks -Yoink-! It isn’t even the Halo I know so it’s stressing and the ranking system sucks. If they made the 1-50 system, who the hell wouldn’t want to boost credits?!! People still boost including me in Halo 3 for exp because I have a 50 and that’s all I need. Btw, Halo 4 is coming out Next year, so no ones gonna give a crap about reach and its ranks.

why wouldnt boosting be bannable? its sucks for people who play legit like me and then see people who are much high levels because they cheat

> 343 Please remove the banhammer, or at least make it not as strict.

Stopped reading here, and barely glanced at the sentence that said “do what the fans want.”
I SERIOUSLY doubt that the majority of Halo fans want the only thing preventing Halo from becoming as bad as CoD to be deleted. You’re just using that to make your argument have any meaning at all, which it doesn’t. Not compared to all the arguments saying why we should have it, anyway.

You are to play Halo as its meant to. Halo has many options already that you can customize to lalow you to play how you want, but cheating, boosting, AFKing, and modding are unacceptable in any circumstance except in LAN (and only modding and AFKing is acceptable in LAN).

> why wouldnt boosting be bannable? its sucks for people who play legit like me and then see people who are much high levels because they cheat

I just don’t see why it matters cause Halo 4 is coming next year and rank means nothing in reach right now. I have a life and don’t want to waste it on getting an inheritor. You have to admit, this ranking system is the longest, it takes even longer than black ops’s even with 15 prestiges. If they gave a double credit weekend I wouldn’t complain as much.

> > > no boosting should be a bannable offense. sorry :confused: its just not fair that you get stuff faster than us and we are working so much harder for it
> >
> > There doesn’t even need to be a reason for it… Boosting is lame enough as it is.
>
> Well guys the game Yoink! sucks as it is now so I hate playing legitimately for rank and Yoink!. They better Yoink! fix it up. The game just sucks Yoink!! It isn’t even the Halo I know so it’s stressing and the ranking system sucks. If they made the 1-50 system, who the hell wouldn’t want to boost credits?!! People still boost including me in Halo 3 for exp because I have a 50 and that’s all I need. Btw, Halo 4 is coming out Next year, so no ones gonna give a crap about reach and its ranks.

boosting in halo 3? wtf? you do realize you said that if their was a 1-50 system like in 3, no one would have to boost right? but your also boosting halo 3. your hurting your own argument.

maybe the OP should take advantage of the playlists with double and super jackpots instead of whining about having to boost for credits maybe? its just a suggestion. they added them for this reason

> > 343 Please remove the banhammer, or at least make it not as strict.
>
> Stopped reading here, and barely glanced at the sentence that said “do what the fans want.”
> I SERIOUSLY doubt that the majority of Halo fans want the only thing preventing Halo from becoming as bad as CoD to be deleted. You’re just using that to make your argument have any meaning at all, which it doesn’t. Not compared to all the arguments saying why we should have it, anyway.
>
> You are to play Halo as its meant to. Halo has many options already that you can customize to lalow you to play how you want, but cheating, boosting, AFKing, and modding are unacceptable in any circumstance except in LAN (and only modding and AFKing is acceptable in LAN).

Hah, Reach is worse than any Cod game and it sucks. Let’s just face it, pleople will boost no matter what. They will find a way no matter what. People are STILL BOOSTING in reach as we are speaking. Be mad all you want. BUT, I haven’t boosted yet on my current acc, so don’t complain that I’m doing it. I could honestly care less that other people are a higher rank than me, I’m just focused on me. And that’s what all you people should be doing too. Plus, Its just a game. Get over it. Nuff said.

> > > 343 Please remove the banhammer, or at least make it not as strict.
> >
> > Stopped reading here, and barely glanced at the sentence that said “do what the fans want.”
> > I SERIOUSLY doubt that the majority of Halo fans want the only thing preventing Halo from becoming as bad as CoD to be deleted. You’re just using that to make your argument have any meaning at all, which it doesn’t. Not compared to all the arguments saying why we should have it, anyway.
> >
> > You are to play Halo as its meant to. Halo has many options already that you can customize to lalow you to play how you want, but cheating, boosting, AFKing, and modding are unacceptable in any circumstance except in LAN (and only modding and AFKing is acceptable in LAN).
>
> Hah, Reach is worse than any Cod game and it sucks. Let’s just face it, pleople will boost no matter what. They will find a way no matter what. People are STILL BOOSTING in reach as we are speaking. Be mad all you want. BUT, I haven’t boosted yet on my current acc, so don’t complain that I’m doing it. I could honestly care less that other people are a higher rank than me, I’m just focused on me. And that’s what all you people should be doing too. Plus, Its just a game. Get over it. Nuff said.

you invalidated your argument again with this sentence: Reach is worse than any Cod game and it sucks. please just stop this lol

> > > 343 Please remove the banhammer, or at least make it not as strict.
> >
> > Stopped reading here, and barely glanced at the sentence that said “do what the fans want.”
> > I SERIOUSLY doubt that the majority of Halo fans want the only thing preventing Halo from becoming as bad as CoD to be deleted. You’re just using that to make your argument have any meaning at all, which it doesn’t. Not compared to all the arguments saying why we should have it, anyway.
> >
> > You are to play Halo as its meant to. Halo has many options already that you can customize to lalow you to play how you want, but cheating, boosting, AFKing, and modding are unacceptable in any circumstance except in LAN (and only modding and AFKing is acceptable in LAN).
>
> Hah, Reach is worse than any Cod game and it sucks. Let’s just face it, pleople will boost no matter what. They will find a way no matter what. People are STILL BOOSTING in reach as we are speaking. Be mad all you want. BUT, I haven’t boosted yet on my current acc, so don’t complain that I’m doing it. I could honestly care less that other people are a higher rank than me, I’m just focused on me. And that’s what all you people should be doing too. Plus, Its just a game. Get over it. Nuff said.

you invalidated your argument again with this sentence: Reach is worse than any Cod game and it sucks. please just stop this lol

> > > > 343 Please remove the banhammer, or at least make it not as strict.
> > >
> > > Stopped reading here, and barely glanced at the sentence that said “do what the fans want.”
> > > I SERIOUSLY doubt that the majority of Halo fans want the only thing preventing Halo from becoming as bad as CoD to be deleted. You’re just using that to make your argument have any meaning at all, which it doesn’t. Not compared to all the arguments saying why we should have it, anyway.
> > >
> > > You are to play Halo as its meant to. Halo has many options already that you can customize to lalow you to play how you want, but cheating, boosting, AFKing, and modding are unacceptable in any circumstance except in LAN (and only modding and AFKing is acceptable in LAN).
> >
> > Hah, Reach is worse than any Cod game and it sucks. Let’s just face it, pleople will boost no matter what. They will find a way no matter what. People are STILL BOOSTING in reach as we are speaking. Be mad all you want. BUT, I haven’t boosted yet on my current acc, so don’t complain that I’m doing it. I could honestly care less that other people are a higher rank than me, I’m just focused on me. And that’s what all you people should be doing too. Plus, Its just a game. Get over it. Nuff said.
>
> you invalidated your argument again with this sentence: Reach is worse than any Cod game and it sucks. please just stop this lol

I play it even though it sucks but I hate the super jackpot. 60 games and nothin?!! I hate it. I never quit either. I swear Bungie hates me. Hopefully 343 won’t. I just want 343 to make it better like the other Halos but I still would like to boost that will never change. If they don’t let us, they don’t. I’m just bringing it to their attention is all. It was worth a try haha.

yay Hydroxic it was a try but these people want to get it legitimately. u just have to see it their way sometimes u know. but this is my first posting something and im really slow.

If you think that boosting is bad, then don’t do it… get your rank legit, then put those cheating little boosters in their place. Unless you suck, then you should just frown because you fail at playing Reach. and I will say this on the CoD vs Halo issue… neither is better than the other… they both have their pros and cons. So if you think that one is better, then play it and ignore the other one. If you think, as I do, that they are both good games, then you should defend them both. People need to stop throwing a fit about the fact that people boost… it happens… in almost every game you’ll ever play.

> If you think that boosting is bad, then don’t do it… get your rank legit, then put those cheating little boosters in their place. Unless you suck, then you should just frown because you fail at playing Reach. and I will say this on the CoD vs Halo issue… neither is better than the other… they both have their pros and cons. So if you think that one is better, then play it and ignore the other one. If you think, as I do, that they are both good games, then you should defend them both. People need to stop throwing a fit about the fact that people boost… it happens… in almost every game you’ll ever play.

i lold at this