Bane is now my favorite Batman villain

I’ve just recently seen The Dark Knight Rises and I have to say, Bane is by far my favorite Batman villain. It used to be the Joker but the way Bane was portrayed in that movie really fascinated me. Everthing from his look to his voice.

p.s. The movie was great.

British dandy Darth Vader?

Not really my cup of tea.
To be honest I think the movie had 4 things that were a bit lame.
Bane’s voice, the threatening object plot (been there, done that), forced inclusion of a certain boy wonder and its length…

Great movie, but Bane wasn’t that great imho

I honestly liked bane. He wasn’t the highly evil voice you see in movie’s anymore, he was more of a mix between strength badass, cruel, twisted, evil, but at the same time, taunting and relentless, like he had been through hell and come back. His character personality was portrayed quite nicely.

I liked Bane as a character, but the way the Joker handled his crimes was awesome. Bane was brutal force, while the Joker actually thought out a clever way of, well, killing people. Both were great villains.

The Arkham Universe’s Joker, followed by TDK’s Joker :slight_smile:

You see Bane is good at his job, but the Joker, he LOVES his job.

I thought Bane was great, too. I had a lot of fun watching him. And no matter what other people say, I love his voice!

I still haven’t seen the new batman movie yet…

Phail…The previews looked awesome though lol…

I loved Bane, too. He was an incredible villain. It’s hard to make comparisons to the Joker given the circumstances, but Tom Hardy did an amazing job with the character.

> I still haven’t seen the new batman movie yet…
>
> Phail…The previews looked awesome though lol…

Im in the same boat as you… I want to see it so badly.

> The Arkham Universe’s Joker, followed by TDK’s Joker :slight_smile:
>
> You see Bane is good at his job, but the Joker, he LOVES his job.

Mark Hamill Joker ftw.

Just got back from seeing the movie and while I did enjoy Bane as a character, his voice was not a good match to his physical form and honestly a little distracting.

Why, oh why, must we talk about Batman on the Halo forums? Aren’t there Batman forums or something?

[deleted]