BAND QUITTERS

TOO MANY PEOPLE QUIT ESPECIALLY ON STRONGHOLDS I SAY DO LIKE IN GURDIANS KEEP QUITTING BAND A DAY THEN A MONTH JUST FED UP. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::rage:

Problem with this is people donโ€™t quit. They server kicks them out. Canโ€™t ban people when you have connection issues with your game. Sorry youโ€™re mad but thats the honest truth. Also inb4 moderator shuts down for caps lock spam. Also learn to spell banned.

> 2533274807562680;2:
> Problem with this is people donโ€™t quit. They server kicks them out. Canโ€™t ban people when you have connection issues with your game. Sorry youโ€™re mad but thats the honest truth. Also inb4 moderator shuts down for caps lock spam. Also learn to spell banned.

i play this game daily and atleast a few times a day i get a out if syn kick or the game crashes to the dashboard so no please do not put bans inplace. unless they get better servers this would only cause for problems

You want to form a band of quitters? What songs would they play?

I hate it when you and the guys are in the zone and itโ€™s looking like your garage band might actually get somewhere, then someone just quits. It ruins the comraderie you had going. The music stops being inspirational and it feels more like a chore then.

Those quitters must be stopped.

But for real Iโ€™m locking this because one, your post is in all caps and two, it isnโ€™t exactly constructive.