band from war zone

I BAUGHT A DIGITAL COPY OF HALO 5 Guardians 24 hours before it was released. I had to wait 4 days before it downloaded and I could play. I don’t have the best Internet It’s Time Warner I pay $15 a month for it but the thing is I don’t have a computer connected to it it . The connection goes straight from the modem to my Xbox one.The first couple weeks the conection was fine but now every time I’m in war zone it disconnects and says can not connect to server and constantly loses connection. Now it says at least one person is banned from war zone. so how is this my fault that your servers are running like s*** can you guys for once make a game where I pay and it does when it’s supposed to

I have 50 up and down and the servers are running fine for me. I think you need to pay for better internet.

Hard reset your Xbox and maybe reset your modem.

Your problem is time warner internet. Forums for every game have posts about disconnects and the common threads are always time warner and Comcast.

get an Ethernet cable dude and plug into the back of your xbox and your modem, you will get way better connection oh and also don’t download any games while your playing online unless you want to be lagging like black ops 2. FYI the Halo servers are for the most part good we have dedicated servers.

It isn’t the servers, it’s you. Gaming requires higher speeds then ever because of more advanced technology. If you can’t keep up, too bad.

gardening tool am I playing exit out of matchmaking an get banned for that halo it’s -Yoinking!- wack fix it Tha livest one Xbox 1 turn my stuff back on please

Fix grammar

but i think that your internet connection is the problem.

Band from Warzone? Do you mean the New York hardcore punk outfit? Those guys were decent. (Warzone (band) - Wikipedia)

• MacGyver10

> 2533274792731986;7:
> gardening tool am I playing exit out of matchmaking an get banned for that halo it’s -Yoinking!- wack fix it Tha livest one Xbox 1 turn my stuff back on please

Please don’t revive old threads, thanks.

Click here for ban information