Ban

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343 industries is a pathetic, mediocre company. I got banned for 2 days for quitting. Bungie never had that dumb policy. I didn’t pay for this game to not play. I have also been banned when I lose connection to host or THE HALO 5 SERVERS DON’T WORK!!! I am very irate and frustrated about this. 343 Industries, YOU BETTER FIX THIS.

do you mean irritated

Today I got 2h banned for quit I was like “Is it a joke?” It was my first time in my life that I left ranking match and it was cause I was playing against lvl ~90 guy who was owning everyone on SWAT so I just left to don’t waste time and got banned for 2 -Yoink!- hours

> 2533274962951030;1:
> 343 industries is a pathetic, mediocre company. I got banned for 2 days for quitting. Bungie never had that dumb policy. I didn’t pay for this game to not play. I have also been banned when I lose connection to host or THE HALO 5 SERVERS DON’T WORK!!! I am very irate and frustrated about this. 343 Industries, YOU BETTER FIX THIS.

4 DNFs in 2 days…you probably deserve