Ban Too Sensitive

i find it that if you quit or get kicked from 3 matches in a few days you get banned. Help me understand why it’s like that, is it 343i saying “we know you have important things to do and may have to leave to attend these matters so here’s a ban. Next time don’t have a life outside Halo.”

Please explain.

If you have 3 emergencies that cause you to leave your xbox long enough to be afk kicked a week then you have a problem.

> 2533274912317447;2:
> If you have 3 emergencies that cause you to leave your xbox long enough to be afk kicked a week then you have a problem.

1. They’re technically not emergencies just matters that require my attention (eg taking my dog out for a crap)
  2. I haven’t gotten banned from idling I’ve been banned by being kicked from the match cause of poor servers (it’s not on my end I’ve checked a lot)

> 2535468736393090;3:
> > 2533274912317447;2:
> > If you have 3 emergencies that cause you to leave your xbox long enough to be afk kicked a week then you have a problem.
>
>
> 1. They’re technically not emergencies just matters that require my attention (eg taking my dog out for a crap)
> 2. I haven’t gotten banned from idling I’ve been banned by being kicked from the match cause of poor servers (it’s not on my end I’ve checked a lot)

You just said bans are too sensitive because you have to leave your xbox every once and a while to do something but now you’re saying that isn’t what happened

What I’m trying to say is that 3 DNFs in 2 or 3 days = a ban

I got a arena ban just a hour or so ago because the servers kept kicking me mid match, Matchs have been nothing but lag and error messages

The strict ban hammer would be justified if the ranking system worked in arena (I’ve been matched with diamonds far too many times, and I’m only platinum, not exactly fun) and if international players didn’t keep getting put on U.S servers, resulting in lag and disconnects. If these were sorted then they can have a strict ban hammer, but as is, it’s unjustified. Arrogance at its finest.

The quit option is there for a reason after all, you can’t force a player to stay in a match that is either laggy, not fun-due to ranking system inbalances or JIP warzone, or for other life reasons that come up-especially for us adults. We are not all twelve year olds insulting every players Mum and claiming we are gods at the game buy spamming REQs in warzone.