Ban timer is excessive?

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

Been having false disconnects. Says you “lost connection to the game server” after a match.
(^Which counts as a quit^) (recently got a banhammer message.
And it said my cooldown was…
2.39.50!!! Almost 3 hours!!!
I completed the game It came from l.
http://screenshotscontent-t3002.xboxlive…
And here yet ano other caused by false disconnects.
http://screenshotscontent-t5001.xboxlive.com…
5.51.18 almost 6 hours.

When are you players that get banned going to accept some responsibility.
You abandoned your teammates forcing them to be outnumbered.

it doesn’t matter in what way, why or what gamemode it was in. You deserve the punishment, deal with it, or stop quitting.

It says you’ve DNF (Did not finish) eleven times today alone.

Sounds like a good reason to be banned.

Good stuff, eleven quits is shocking!

I don’t quit.
What happens, I complete a match.
And at the end it says something about losing connection to the game server.

But <<<
I still get req points/exp.
And I’m still in the same lobby and enter the following match. (With the same people)

If thats true, just PM a mod

> 2533274917566811;2:
> When are you players that get banned going to accept some responsibility.
> You abandoned your teammates forcing them to be outnumbered.
>
> it doesn’t matter in what way, why or what gamemode it was in. You deserve the punishment, deal with it, or stop quitting.

To be honest I prefer if some of my team mates quit. It’s pretty agonizing watching someone being forced to go double digit negative, like watching a buck naked man run backwards through a corn field. Played a game today and someone on the enemy team went 0-18, it was horrifying.

11 DNF… claims connection issues… shocking… :slight_smile:

> 2533274799135257;3:
> It says you’ve DNF (Did not finish) eleven times today alone.
>
> Sounds like a good reason to be banned.

Exactly, the heavy bans are doing their job in my opinion… punishing cry babies who go negative k/d and quit… we all have bad games, just deal with it.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> 11 DNF… claims connection issues… shocking… :slight_smile:

The game says I lost connection.
But I proceed to the next game. (So I didnt?)

Whatever it is, it’s not losing connection, because I’m still in the lobby. (With the same players)

> 2533274799135257;6:
> If thats true, just PM a mod

I don’t know what exactly you think I (or any of the boys) are going to be able to do? We’re just volunteers that deal with the forums. Nothing to do with in-game stuff.

Besides, a disconnect is a disconnect and is treated the same as a quit.

> 2533274983213185;5:
> I don’t quit.
> What happens, I complete a match.
> And at the end it says something about losing connection to the game server.
> …
> But <<<
> I still get req points/exp.
> And I’m still in the same lobby and enter the following match. (With the same people)

This keeps happening to me tonight, too. My last 3 matches I make it to the end of the game and then it gives me an error. I haven’t been banned yet, but it’s super annoying.

> 2533274983213185;10:
> > 2533274816788253;8:
> > 11 DNF… claims connection issues… shocking… :slight_smile:
>
>
> The game says I lost connection.
> But I proceed to the next game. (So I didnt?)
> …
> Whatever it is, it’s not losing connection, because I’m still in the lobby. (With the same players)

At what point did you even consider stopping playing ? if you really had server errors. IF I get two in one hour I quit playing the game completely and come back to it a few hours later.

It’s hard to tell if someone quits or disconnects. Not gonna point fingers. But these threads about the banhammer being excessive is very tiresome. Look if you disconnect a lot it might be on you. Servers are fine for me and a whole lot of people. And viewers of these threads are gonna comment that the OP has quit horrendously. The banhammer is gonna be like that. At least you aren’t permanently banned.

Got ban earlier today and the ban timer doubled…
5.51.18!!!
That is very excessive.