Ban players longer for leaving

I think that players need to be banned longer for leaving their teams to die in breakout or other team game modes, after a few people leave its really impossible to fight back, and this has happened to me and others multiple times, people need to be punished more for quitting.

no matter how much you want a witch Hunt I doubt 343 will make the Bans Harsher.

Of course the punishment needs to be harsher. If it was adequate then they wouldn’t do it!
Unfortunately quitters will always have there excuses and they will sympathise for each other,

a fitting punishment I believe is to gift them the remaining deaths left in the game.
Obvioulsy stats will continue in game, but the quitter will have the remaining deaths applied to their service record.
Example: Player is 2 kills, 12 deaths and leaves at 12-32. The quitters final stats would be 2 kills, 30 deaths.

> 2533274917566811;3:
> Of course the punishment needs to be harsher. If it was adequate then they wouldn’t do it!

People would still quit even if it was “Adequate” Humans are unpredictable in that sense and you’d be back a Square one Moaning about quitters.

> 2533274917566811;3:
> a fitting punishment I believe is to gift them the remaining deaths left in the game.
> Obvioulsy stats will continue in game, but the quitter will have the remaining deaths applied to their service record.
> Example: Player is 2 kills, 12 deaths and leaves at 12-32. The quitters final stats would be 2 kills, 30 deaths.

Hardly anyone cares about K/D and I very much Doubt that any quitters care what gets put on their service record.

> 2533274868747146;4:
> > 2533274917566811;3:
> > Of course the punishment needs to be harsher. If it was adequate then they wouldn’t do it!
>
>
> People would still quit even if it was “Adequate” Humans are unpredictable in that sense and you’d be back a Square one Moaning about quitters.
>
>
> > 2533274917566811;3:
> > a fitting punishment I believe is to gift them the remaining deaths left in the game.
> > Obvioulsy stats will continue in game, but the quitter will have the remaining deaths applied to their service record.
> > Example: Player is 2 kills, 12 deaths and leaves at 12-32. The quitters final stats would be 2 kills, 30 deaths.
>
>
> Hardly anyone cares about K/D and I very much Doubt that any quitters care what gets put on their service record.

People would quit, but they would be less inclined to quit by choice if they knew the punishment wasn’t worth the quit.
Nobody quits because they are doing really well, even if there teammates are nothing but burdens. Players leave because they are doing poor and are upset with that outcome. Realising that quitting would mean they do even worse and a heavily negative KD effects your CSR. I believe it will prevent the issue being as common. It would also give the teammates some justice. This “They might be banned for a couple of minutes” ain’t good enough.

> 2533274917566811;5:
> > 2533274868747146;4:
> > > 2533274917566811;3:
> > > Of course the punishment needs to be harsher. If it was adequate then they wouldn’t do it!
> >
> >
> > People would still quit even if it was “Adequate” Humans are unpredictable in that sense and you’d be back a Square one Moaning about quitters.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274917566811;3:
> > > a fitting punishment I believe is to gift them the remaining deaths left in the game.
> > > Obvioulsy stats will continue in game, but the quitter will have the remaining deaths applied to their service record.
> > > Example: Player is 2 kills, 12 deaths and leaves at 12-32. The quitters final stats would be 2 kills, 30 deaths.
> >
> >
> > Hardly anyone cares about K/D and I very much Doubt that any quitters care what gets put on their service record.
>
>
> People would quit, but they would be less inclined to quit by choice if they knew the punishment wasn’t worth the quit.
> Nobody quits because they are doing really well, even if there teammates are nothing but burdens. Players leave because they are doing poor and are upset with that outcome. Realising that quitting would mean they do even worse and a heavily negative KD effects your CSR. I believe it will prevent the issue being as common.

and for those that don’t care about Rank?

Back at Square one.

> 2533274868747146;6:
> > 2533274917566811;5:
> > > 2533274868747146;4:
> > > > 2533274917566811;3:
> > > > Of course the punishment needs to be harsher. If it was adequate then they wouldn’t do it!
> > >
> > >
> > > People would still quit even if it was “Adequate” Humans are unpredictable in that sense and you’d be back a Square one Moaning about quitters.
> > >
> > >
> > > > 2533274917566811;3:
> > > > a fitting punishment I believe is to gift them the remaining deaths left in the game.
> > > > Obvioulsy stats will continue in game, but the quitter will have the remaining deaths applied to their service record.
> > > > Example: Player is 2 kills, 12 deaths and leaves at 12-32. The quitters final stats would be 2 kills, 30 deaths.
> > >
> > >
> > > Hardly anyone cares about K/D and I very much Doubt that any quitters care what gets put on their service record.
> >
> >
> > People would quit, but they would be less inclined to quit by choice if they knew the punishment wasn’t worth the quit.
> > Nobody quits because they are doing really well, even if there teammates are nothing but burdens. Players leave because they are doing poor and are upset with that outcome. Realising that quitting would mean they do even worse and a heavily negative KD effects your CSR. I believe it will prevent the issue being as common.
>
>
> and for those that don’t care about Rank?
>
>
> Back at Square one.

Square One suggest there is no progress with the idea. The players who do care about rank would care, therefor progress.

> 2533274917566811;7:
> > 2533274868747146;6:
> > > 2533274917566811;5:
> > > > 2533274868747146;4:
> > > > > 2533274917566811;3:
> > > > > Of course the punishment needs to be harsher. If it was adequate then they wouldn’t do it!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > People would still quit even if it was “Adequate” Humans are unpredictable in that sense and you’d be back a Square one Moaning about quitters.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > > 2533274917566811;3:
> > > > > a fitting punishment I believe is to gift them the remaining deaths left in the game.
> > > > > Obvioulsy stats will continue in game, but the quitter will have the remaining deaths applied to their service record.
> > > > > Example: Player is 2 kills, 12 deaths and leaves at 12-32. The quitters final stats would be 2 kills, 30 deaths.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Hardly anyone cares about K/D and I very much Doubt that any quitters care what gets put on their service record.
> > >
> > >
> > > People would quit, but they would be less inclined to quit by choice if they knew the punishment wasn’t worth the quit.
> > > Nobody quits because they are doing really well, even if there teammates are nothing but burdens. Players leave because they are doing poor and are upset with that outcome. Realising that quitting would mean they do even worse and a heavily negative KD effects your CSR. I believe it will prevent the issue being as common.
> >
> >
> > and for those that don’t care about Rank?
> >
> >
> > Back at Square one.
>
>
> Square One suggest there is no progress with the idea. The players who do care about rank would care, therefor progress.

Agreed for those that don’t care at all there is no progress to be made Fact of the matter is People will still quit even knowing the punishment it won’t detour many as you would think.

Not everyone time someone leaves by choice, they could of lost connection or had to do something… You know, in the real world.

I agree. Ban them for longer and longer, and stop them from creating second accounts to play on. There should be real penalties.

That being said, there needs to be a clear distinction between people who get booted from the server, and people who quit. Also, quitting penalties shouldn’t be on all playlists. Warzone has JIP, and I don’t care if a competitor drops out of FFA as it makes me closer to victory.

But when someone quits on CTF or Strongholds, it’s twice as hard to win. And on Team Slayer, it makes it easier for the enemy to get map control and keep the power weapons. So they should definitely be punished.

> 2533274792641480;10:
> I agree. Ban them for longer and longer, and stop them from creating second accounts to play on. There should be real penalties.
>
> That being said, there needs to be a clear distinction between people who get booted from the server, and people who quit. Also, quitting penalties shouldn’t be on all playlists. Warzone has JIP, and I don’t care if a competitor drops out of FFA as it makes me closer to victory.
>
> But when someone quits on CTF or Strongholds, it’s twice as hard to win. And on Team Slayer, it makes it easier for the enemy to get map control and keep the power weapons. So they should definitely be punished.

Right now gamers have sold Halo 5 due to this eason alone, no compay has the right toban people for that lentgh of time.

As if so, then why cant gamers get what they paid for. As 343 are a lazy dev

> 2763146021386559;11:
> > 2533274792641480;10:
> > I agree. Ban them for longer and longer, and stop them from creating second accounts to play on. There should be real penalties.
> >
> > That being said, there needs to be a clear distinction between people who get booted from the server, and people who quit. Also, quitting penalties shouldn’t be on all playlists. Warzone has JIP, and I don’t care if a competitor drops out of FFA as it makes me closer to victory.
> >
> > But when someone quits on CTF or Strongholds, it’s twice as hard to win. And on Team Slayer, it makes it easier for the enemy to get map control and keep the power weapons. So they should definitely be punished.
>
>
> Right now gamers have sold Halo 5 due to this eason alone, no compay has the right toban people for that lentgh of time.
>
> As if so, then why cant gamers get what they paid for. As 343 are a lazy dev

That’s be best news I’ve heard all day. These quitters are not “Gamers”, they are sore losers that ruin the game for others with their presence.
They join a game knowing full well the repercussions of quitting but they do it anyway and cry about the outcome.
Every Microsoft Title developer holds the right to ban it’s player base. Epic Games used to do it for negative activity on their forums.

For once this isn’t an example of “lazy Devs”, it’s the crybaby CoD Generation unable to grasp the Halo format.

> 2763146021386559;11:
> > 2533274792641480;10:
> > I agree. Ban them for longer and longer, and stop them from creating second accounts to play on. There should be real penalties.
> >
> > That being said, there needs to be a clear distinction between people who get booted from the server, and people who quit. Also, quitting penalties shouldn’t be on all playlists. Warzone has JIP, and I don’t care if a competitor drops out of FFA as it makes me closer to victory.
> >
> > But when someone quits on CTF or Strongholds, it’s twice as hard to win. And on Team Slayer, it makes it easier for the enemy to get map control and keep the power weapons. So they should definitely be punished.
>
>
> Right now gamers have sold Halo 5 due to this eason alone, no compay has the right toban people for that lentgh of time.
>
> As if so, then why cant gamers get what they paid for. As 343 are a lazy dev

No company has the right to ban hmm? Didn’t you pay for the right to play “their” game and didn’t you read the agreements before you played the game online?

Simple.

Just take away the “option” to quit once you enter a game. If people want to shut off their system, or if they get “disconnected” multiple times-then it’s easy to see they went through the extra effort to leave the game and then the Banhammer hits them.

The problem and the root of the problem is the ability of people to quit easily. We can’t change people’s behaviour, but making it more difficult to quit will go a long way to reducing this problem and being able to Ban habitual quitting versus people legitimately losing a connection.

343- take away the ability to quit once in a match.

> 2535450449120712;14:
> Simple.
>
> Just take away the “option” to quit once you enter a game. If people want to shut off their system, or if they get “disconnected” multiple times-then it’s easy to see they went through the extra effort to leave the game and then the Banhammer hits them.
>
> The problem and the root of the problem is the ability of people to quit easily. We can’t change people’s behaviour, but making it more difficult to quit will go a long way to reducing this problem and being able to Ban habitual quitting versus people legitimately losing a connection.
>
> 343- take away the ability to quit once in a match.

oh god, Ubisoft did that with Splinter Cell Blacklist MP. That was a horrible idea trust me… community was outrage and the game died quickly

can’t quit bad games eh, people stopped playing the game entirely instead lol

I love how you quit banners are still complaining about quitters. Man and I thought this was suppose to fix the issue. Guess not when you have such a stupid system in place.

> 2533274830513360;16:
> I love how you quit banners are still complaining about quitters. Man and I thought this was suppose to fix the issue. Guess not when you have such a stupid system in place.

This is a really stupid response.
ofcourse we are still going to complain about them!
The quitters may be getting punished, but the teammates left behind are still punished too.

The system is like prison for criminals, but the victims aren’t being compensated.

> 2533274917566811;17:
> > 2533274830513360;16:
> > I love how you quit banners are still complaining about quitters. Man and I thought this was suppose to fix the issue. Guess not when you have such a stupid system in place.
>
>
> This is a really stupid response.
> ofcourse we are still going to complain about them!
> The quitters may be getting punished, but the teammates left behind are still punished too.
>
> The system is like prison for criminals, but the victims aren’t being compensated.

Did you really just compare a game to prison. Wow sorry but its a GAME, we dealt with people leaving in oast halo games and dealt with it. Sorry but bug whoop if someone leaves. Doesnt mean you are going to lose. Sorry but what other modern game has this stupid system in place. None just halo and honestly it was a stupid decision. Didnt work well in Reach doesnt work now.

> 2533274923562209;13:
> > 2763146021386559;11:
> > > 2533274792641480;10:
> > > I agree. Ban them for longer and longer, and stop them from creating second accounts to play on. There should be real penalties.
> > >
> > > That being said, there needs to be a clear distinction between people who get booted from the server, and people who quit. Also, quitting penalties shouldn’t be on all playlists. Warzone has JIP, and I don’t care if a competitor drops out of FFA as it makes me closer to victory.
> > >
> > > But when someone quits on CTF or Strongholds, it’s twice as hard to win. And on Team Slayer, it makes it easier for the enemy to get map control and keep the power weapons. So they should definitely be punished.
> >
> >
> > Right now gamers have sold Halo 5 due to this eason alone, no compay has the right toban people for that lentgh of time.
> >
> > As if so, then why cant gamers get what they paid for. As 343 are a lazy dev
>
>
> No company has the right to ban hmm? Didn’t you pay for the right to play “their” game and didn’t you read the agreements before you played the game online?

NO I didnt, another reasonthis game has flopped hard.

> 2533274942042829;9:
> Not everyone time someone leaves by choice, they could of lost connection or had to do something… You know, in the real world.

The game should be good enough to tell the difference.