Ban Harder

Please increase the ban penalty significantly. You should never leave a game of halo unless your wife is going into labor or something. Jk but I’m still serious about penalty. Make it a guaranteed demotion or just don’t penalize those who stay in a match even after 1-2 players leave. That space can’t be filled, and I love this feature, but people leave way too often, guaranteeing our loss if our opponent is competent.

I got my first ban today. My friends needed to quit and so did I, I also quit last night when I just didnt feel like finishing the game due to bad server lag.
I got banned for 30 minutes and I didnt feel like I had done anything wrong.
Banning is just stupid unless you are obviously quitting alot of games or betraying on purpose.

I say make it a progression system like first ban is for a few hours, but if they get another ban within 24 hours increase it to like 12 hours and if they get another within 2 days make it a day and so on and so forth so that way if people are doing it on purpose they would be basically limited to one ban a day or else they would be out for a really long time or something.

Why has quitting increased so much? Human nature has not changed, especially not in just the past 10-15 years since Halo has been around. Maybe if players had the ability to choose from a deeper list of game modes (social and ranked alike) the quitting would return to a more normal and acceptable rate.

> 2533274925780889;4:
> Why has quitting increased so much? Human nature has not changed, especially not in just the past 10-15 years since Halo has been around. Maybe if players had the ability to choose from a deeper list of game modes (social and ranked alike) the quitting would return to a more normal and acceptable rate.

This guy and his sly playlist propaganda ^ lol