Ban hammer sucks

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do make non-constructive, bypass the profanity filter or call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>

Dear 343 Industries,
Your game is broken, I just got booted from playing halo for “betraying”, yet the -Yoink- aka my team member that was trying to kill me for possession of the ball continues without penalties. I also am salty as -Yoink- because 1) I lost connection to my first game and it counted as me quitting. -Yoink- YOUR STUPID BAN HAMMER MECHANICS!! #halo5 #unfairban #fuckyourbamhammrr #makehalogreatagain #donaldgruntwillnotstandforthis #bringbackmarty #fuckyoufrankieoconner #saltyasfuck #<mark>REDACTED</mark>

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

#legendaryroast

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

Git gud kid

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

gg m8

There is an official ban thread pinned in the support forum; please use that thread for all ban discussions:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/the-official-halo-5-why-was-i-banned-thread/19fa6556-e0b1-4248-b817-b3a99d0af5bf/posts