Ban hammer messed up

so I was playing some Ffa, as the game ended and it showed that I was second place I got kicked and sent to the arena home screen and it says I was banned for quitting to many games and the last time I quit a game was yesterday and I didn’t even quit the Ffa game it just kicked me for some reason.
Fix pls?

You should post this to the mega thread below.

THE OFFICIAL HALO 5 “WHY WAS I BANNED?” THREAD

> 2535437392869603;1:
> so I was playing some Ffa, as the game ended and it showed that I was second place I got kicked and sent to the arena home screen and it says I was banned for quitting to many games and the last time I quit a game was yesterday and I didn’t even quit the Ffa game it just kicked me for some reason.
> Fix pls?

7 of your last 50 matches are DNFS, 3 of them being in your last 10. You were likely banned for that. It takes the system a short period of time usually the length of a match to implement your ban. It does not matter what type of matchmaking match you didn’t finish, just that you didn’t finish them. If you have further questions or concerns you should take it to the thread that was linked to you in the post above mine.