Ban hammer is unjust

I just got banned from halo multiplayer for griefing someone whom wasnt playing.

I get it, no-one wants to be teamkilled. But i think bans should be placed on people whom frequantly go AFK. Need to pee, thats 20 seconds there and back. forgot to do your chores, well now im getting the backlash coz my tean is one “man” down

I would like support staff to shorten or even remove my ban, as i dont see how griefing the lad was as bad as joining and going AFK for all i saw of the game

Soooo it was jus a cool down but my point stands

> 2535441379297521;1:
> I just got banned from halo multiplayer for griefing someone whom wasnt playing.

There is a ban thread linked below. You may post your concerns there, but it won’t change that you did something you weren’t supposed to do and were banned for it.

> I get it, no-one wants to be teamkilled. But i think bans should be placed on people whom frequantly go AFK. Need to pee, thats 20 seconds there and back. forgot to do your chores, well now im getting the backlash coz my tean is one “man” down

There are bans for afk players. Their actions don’t excuse your own.

> I would like support staff to shorten or even remove my ban, as i dont see how griefing the lad was as bad as joining and going AFK for all i saw of the game
>
> Soooo it was jus a cool down but my point stands

It’s an automated system. Your ban will last as long as it does and your next ban will be a bit longer if you continue the behavior.