Ban hammer is out of control!!

I’ve been banned for “quitting” two times now! I didn’t pay for this game to not be able to play it! Get some customer service contacts!! Gamer tag: Call M3 J3SUSSS
please unban me ! You need to work on your servers bungee would’ve never let this happen!

And a br starting mode would be nice just saying … Good for thought

Hey. Just got done playing a game. I finish the game, but then I lost connection and the banned hammer strikes. WTF. Really? I finished the game. Now I can’t play for like 8 hours. WTF. Unban me right now.
Gamertage: sorebillyirish

> 2533274856208994;3:
> Hey. Just got done playing a game. I finish the game, but then I lost connection and the banned hammer strikes. WTF. Really? I finished the game. Now I can’t play for like 8 hours. WTF. Unban me right now.
> Gamertage: sorebillyirish

One don’t revive old threads, 2 post ban related topics in the actual ban thread, and three what happened has been explained a hundred times in the thread if you took the time to look. You were banned for quitting a game before. Once you finish a game you can’t be DC from that game. The system kicks you out of the lobby to serve you a ban you earned the game before