Ban hammer atack again -.-

Yesterday i post a topic dat i have an error or bug on arena when i win or lose a match at sapartan winner team or spartan winer scene the game just kikc me out and it counts like quit, ive baned from dat error like 20 times :c i got images now of my last game ive played on arena (cuz again another day of ban) when it appears the red triangles at arena, i press select to see the rematch stats and appears my 3.4 of kdr and the REQ points was on 0 like waiting for server response y cant post it here but if a monitor or someone like that read pls inbox me to send you the images. Note: when game kicks me it doesnt appear any mssge of disconection or something like dat

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

There are already threads like this, locked!
Sincerely,
Snickerdoodle
AKA Banerdoodle.

you know if you post would be great to try proof reading it a little.

• Thats why halo is getting worse 7-7 theres no worry about bugs and errors, but ok thnx

can be host booter in game ?

No offense but that was the most painful reply I have read so far this year.

> 2787272447958470;6:
> No offense but that was the most painful reply I have read so far this year.

^ Agree on that.

I’d talk to your ISP to see if you’re having a loss of service and or if you’re using wireless internet, check for interference. If you’re just quitting and or idling though, donate tears here.

Im ethernet conection bro :'c i only leave when i got too much lag that i cant play, i leave then turb off the xbox but its too rare when i got lag cuz i got a 50MB Wifi, someone can be wstching nextflix and dont affect my conection when im playing
Here is a link of my post where i explain the bug.or error im having :
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/fix-the-ban-hammer/92e95762-067d-4074-a33a-ca234acc4a8c/posts?page=1#post4

> 2533274922761517;9:
> Im ethernet conection bro :'c i only leave when i got too much lag that i cant play, i leave then turb off the xbox but its too rare when i got lag cuz i got a 50MB Wifi, someone can be wstching nextflix and dont affect my conection when im playing

Then you should probably get that checked. Four DNF’s in just two days is just asking for a ban.

For those who can’t read the post:

> 2533274922761517;1:
> Yesterday I posted a topic about a bug on arena where the game just kicks me out at the end of a match and it counts as a quit. This resulted in me being banned 20 times. Super cute sad face. I got images of the last game I played on arena where there were red triangles by each playlist. Also I pressed select to see the last match stats and shows my 3.4 K/D and the REQ points was at 0. Why? Can’t post it here but if a monitor read this then please inbox me to send you the images. Note: When game kicks me, it doesn’t show any error messages.

You have internet problems. Especially if you’re lagging a lot.

> 2535449308385966;11:
> For those who can’t read the post:
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274922761517;1:
> > Yesterday I posted a topic about a bug on arena where the game just kicks me out at the end of a match and it counts as a quit. This resulted in me being banned 20 times. Super cute sad face. I got images of the last game I played on arena where there were red triangles by each playlist. Also I pressed select to see the last match stats and shows my 3.4 K/D and the REQ points was at 0. Why? Can’t post it here but if a monitor read this then please inbox me to send you the images. Note: When game kicks me, it doesn’t show any error messages.
>
>
> You have internet problems. Especially if you’re lagging a lot.

Thank you for translating. Saved me a headache.