ban from using voice.

So i log on Today To See A Message Pop Up Saying I Have Been Banned From using Voice For A Week.

No Explanation, No Warning, Nothing.

Was Left Ot myown Evces To Find Out Why And Only A Lik To A Forum. This Is Completely Unacceptable, I Have Breached no Rules, Nne Whatsoever.

I demand An Explanation, This Is Unacceptable.

wrong place to post try going over to XBLA xbox forms

> wrong place to post try going over to XBLA xbox forms

False, this is a Halo 4 related ban so it should actually be posted in here: Halo 4 Ban Topic

But regardless, OP: Voice bans are completely community controller, if enough people mute you in a short space of time, you’ll receive a voice ban, regardless if you have a microphone connected or not.

That Is Absolutely Absurd. Who Thought That Would be A Good Idea Needs A quick Boot In The -Yoink-.

I Paid My Money For The game I Deserve All Features Of The Game, Including And Not Limited To Voice Communications. If People Dont Like What I Have To Say, Mute Me And Its Done. To Take Away One Of The Features Of The Game Without My Breaking Any Rules Is Disregarding Of The Advertised Product And Is Illegal Here In Australia.

Someone Will Be getting Words.

> So i log on Today To See A Message Pop Up Saying I Have Been Banned From using Voice For A Week.
>
> No Explanation, No Warning, Nothing.
>
> Was Left Ot myown Evces To Find Out Why And Only A Lik To A Forum. This Is Completely Unacceptable, I Have Breached no Rules, Nne Whatsoever.
>
> I demand An Explanation, This Is Unacceptable.

I love mute ban. If enough people mute you, you get put on mute ban.
Saves me the time and annoyance of having to mute people who echo, play rock or rap music through their headset, little whiney kids and other annoying people.

So either they stop or get muted. Either way it helps the problem. Its been around since Reach. Im glad 343 kept it. Good job there.

Thats your issue then. Dont want to Listen To them, mute them, As I Do.

The Problem With The System Is That It Can Be Exploited. Kids Butthurt After Being Beaten Just Mute Troll The Better Players And Now I Can No Longer Communicate With My Team In A Team Based Game. This Is Unacceptable.