BAN DURATION ?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Does anyone know how long the BOOST BANS work in halo 4 ?

Me and my friend we’re boosting getting the
Assassinations/perfections/killing sprees and assassinations on the king
anyways i know how to boost and not get banned we just didn’t pay enough attention to it because we thought the hammer wasn’t going to catch us in the first few hours and it did
(Still i got most of them mastered Mouahaha)

so anyways does anybody know ?

Permanently sounds good for you.

Bans for 1 day at first then 2 weeks then a month then permanent.

> Permanently sounds good for you.

I paid for my game i can do what ever the hell i want with it its my right since i paid for it, banning is stupid when it doesn’t affect other players.
Ban players who have aim-bots instead of wasting time on people who just want to 100% complete they’re game

> Bans for 1 day at first then 2 weeks then a month then permanent.

Thx protomario, appreciate it !

> > Permanently sounds good for you.
>
> I paid for my game i can do what ever the hell i want with it its my right since i paid for it, banning is stupid when it doesn’t affect other players.
> Ban players who have aim-bots instead of wasting time on people who just want to 100% complete they’re game

not really dude

> > > Permanently sounds good for you.
> >
> > I paid for my game i can do what ever the hell i want with it its my right since i paid for it, banning is stupid when it doesn’t affect other players.
> > Ban players who have aim-bots instead of wasting time on people who just want to 100% complete they’re game
>
> not really dude

Out of curiosity why don’t you agree ?

Is it that hard to just play the game. I understand you paid for the product but boosting is against the rules and its just a game is getting all those really that importaint to you? Anyway just my opinion.

I beleive the above post is correct.

> > > > Permanently sounds good for you.
> > >
> > > I paid for my game i can do what ever the hell i want with it its my right since i paid for it, banning is stupid when it doesn’t affect other players.
> > > Ban players who have aim-bots instead of wasting time on people who just want to 100% complete they’re game
> >
> > not really dude
>
> Out of curiosity why don’t you agree ?

this

> > > > > Permanently sounds good for you.
> > > >
> > > > I paid for my game i can do what ever the hell i want with it its my right since i paid for it, banning is stupid when it doesn’t affect other players.
> > > > Ban players who have aim-bots instead of wasting time on people who just want to 100% complete they’re game
> > >
> > > not really dude
> >
> > Out of curiosity why don’t you agree ?
>
> this

no point what so ever. Got it !

Why would you boost for a commendation that can be obtained playing casually? I’ve got 14 more kills till I get the armor with no need for boosting. Just play and it’ll come to you eventually!

> > > > Permanently sounds good for you.
> > >
> > > I paid for my game i can do what ever the hell i want with it its my right since i paid for it, banning is stupid when it doesn’t affect other players.
> > > Ban players who have aim-bots instead of wasting time on people who just want to 100% complete they’re game
> >
> > not really dude
>
> Out of curiosity why don’t you agree ?

I can take over from here.

> Ban players who have aim-bots instead of wasting time on people who just want to 100% complete they’re game

First off, 1% or less of the total community uses this.

Now, to the question at hand. You paid $60 for the game yes, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you own it. By paying for the game, you agree to the terms of the game given by the developers. So, with this in mind, you boost, that’s a no no, you earn a ban.

Every action and all that…

> Why would you boost for a commendation that can be obtained playing casually? I’ve got 14 more kills till I get the armor with no need for boosting. Just play and it’ll come to you eventually!

Once i get everything in the game ill just stop playing, i just love getting everything over with

> > > > > Permanently sounds good for you.
> > > >
> > > > I paid for my game i can do what ever the hell i want with it its my right since i paid for it, banning is stupid when it doesn’t affect other players.
> > > > Ban players who have aim-bots instead of wasting time on people who just want to 100% complete they’re game
> > >
> > > not really dude
> >
> > Out of curiosity why don’t you agree ?
>
> I can take over from here.
>
>
>
> > Ban players who have aim-bots instead of wasting time on people who just want to 100% complete they’re game
>
> First off, 1% or less of the total community uses this.
>
> Now, to the question at hand. You paid $60 for the game yes, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you own it. By paying for the game, you agree to the terms of the game given by the developers. So, with this in mind, you boost, that’s a no no, you earn a ban.
>
> Every action and all that…

I understand that but in my opinion if they didn’t want players to boost they should of made the multiplayer engine in a way that doesn’t let players boost in the first place

> > Why would you boost for a commendation that can be obtained playing casually? I’ve got 14 more kills till I get the armor with no need for boosting. Just play and it’ll come to you eventually!
>
> Once i get everything in the game ill just stop playing, i just love getting everything over with

But wouldn’t you agree that assassinations are so much sweeter when its someone you don’t know?

> > > > > > Permanently sounds good for you.
> > > > >
> > > > > I paid for my game i can do what ever the hell i want with it its my right since i paid for it, banning is stupid when it doesn’t affect other players.
> > > > > Ban players who have aim-bots instead of wasting time on people who just want to 100% complete they’re game
> > > >
> > > > not really dude
> > >
> > > Out of curiosity why don’t you agree ?
> >
> > I can take over from here.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > First off, 1% or less of the total community uses this.
> >
> > Now, to the question at hand. You paid $60 for the game yes, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you own it. By paying for the game, you agree to the terms of the game given by the developers. So, with this in mind, you boost, that’s a no no, you earn a ban.
> >
> > Every action and all that…
>
> I understand that but in my opinion if they didn’t want players to boost they should of made the multiplayer engine in a way that doesn’t let players boost in the first place

No system is safe from exploitation. So, in that sense, the bans are a counterbalance.

COD is exploited every day. Look how messed up that party is.

> > > > > > Permanently sounds good for you.
> > > > >
> > > > > I paid for my game i can do what ever the hell i want with it its my right since i paid for it, banning is stupid when it doesn’t affect other players.
> > > > > Ban players who have aim-bots instead of wasting time on people who just want to 100% complete they’re game
> > > >
> > > > not really dude
> > >
> > > Out of curiosity why don’t you agree ?
> >
> > I can take over from here.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > First off, 1% or less of the total community uses this.
> >
> > Now, to the question at hand. You paid $60 for the game yes, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you own it. By paying for the game, you agree to the terms of the game given by the developers. So, with this in mind, you boost, that’s a no no, you earn a ban.
> >
> > Every action and all that…
>
> I understand that but in my opinion if they didn’t want players to boost they should of made the multiplayer engine in a way that doesn’t let players boost in the first place

They do. That is why you were banned.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1841158_BOOSTING-WITHOUT-GETTING-CAUGHT.aspx#post1841158

So if you know how to boost without getting caught whats this? :slight_smile:

> https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1841158_BOOSTING-WITHOUT-GETTING-CAUGHT.aspx#post1841158
>
> So if you know how to boost without getting caught whats this? :slight_smile:

OH, YOU.

> > https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1841158_BOOSTING-WITHOUT-GETTING-CAUGHT.aspx#post1841158
> >
> > So if you know how to boost without getting caught whats this? :slight_smile:
>
> OH, YOU.

that’s my way of seeing if anyone else actually thought of it and done it (like me) without getting caught. I just wanted to see if it was LUCK or actually a trick that worked lol

Still that post did cause quite a spur XD