Ban Cooldown

Got banned for ~3 hours for quitting (I had left one game and after finishing the next one I got a disconnect error and ban). How long would I have to go with a flawless record after the ban is over until its safe to just quit once again? I kinda miss how at least in Reach you got a warning that further misbehavior would lead to ban, and when you were safe again, the warning would stop.

Note: the ban is only from arena, and I was still able to play warzone, but I’m trying to max out my assault rifle commendation in infection.

You could just not quit…that always works and you wont have to worry.

you could just not quit instead of trying to abuse the system…

I dont intend to quit as soon as I’m safe. I just want to know in case I’m in the middle of a game and something (Irl or with my wifi connection) happens

Op this belongs in the ban thread. It is pinned at the top of the support forum.

Hi I’m The Ban thread please feed me.

Now that It’s summer and I can play on a daily basis, I’m from now on resisting the urge to quit (even if i’m losing badly).

> 2533274884206430;4:
> I dont intend to quit as soon as I’m safe. I just want to know in case I’m in the middle of a game and something (Irl or with my wifi connection) happens

I think that you need one of these. Far more reliable, lower ping, not susceptible to interference.

Well I feel no sympathy for you on this…you got what you needed from arena. Its people like you who get so damn pissy at a “video game” and rage quit. I used to have a friend that I played Halo with that used to do that very thing, curse, get all red in the face, damn near throw the controller! Was fun to watch him get so damn pissed off but after a while it was annoying as hell! Glad I no long associate myself with him!!!

First off, I dont expect to have frequent network troubles. Probably only 1 connection lost incident within two months. Second off, yes, I’ll admit. I rage quit, but so do many others. And from now on, since it’s summer, and I’m playing on a near daily basis, I’m vowing to not quit a single game unless it’s something crucial irl, and even then I’ll get advance notice when I can and just not start a match if there’s no time. I was bad, but I have vowed to change my ways.

> 2533274879407634;6:
> Hi I’m The Ban thread please feed me.