Ban because of Noobs!!

Just wanna know why ban is so simple now… Got banned for a total of 10h because a lot of ppl jump into my grenades or get in my way while i’m shoting SWAT…i never kicked noone because -Yoink- happends… Just dont like the sistem… Getting banned by Noobs its so op!!!

Random team mates have a bad habit of walking through my Splinter Grenades in particular. I have like 5 accidental betrayals from it.

Be more aware of your surroundings… That THC has probably gone to your head!

Although I agree that the ban needs to be a little less severe than it is right now.

maybe you should take your teammates into consideration when throwing grenades or is that a lot to ask? Well you got 10hrs to think about it.

> 2533274825101441;4:
> maybe you should take your teammates into consideration when throwing grenades or is that a lot to ask? Well you got 10hrs to think about it.

To be fair to him, I’ve threw splinter grenades, only to have a team mate walk straight in to them god knows how long after I threw the damn thing. STRAIGHT IN TO IT, THE PARTICLES GLOW FOR GODSAKE

> 2533274817042031;3:
> Be more aware of your surroundings… That THC has probably gone to your head!
>
> Although I agree that the ban needs to be a little less severe than it is right now.

It’s not severe enough. People are quitting Team Slayer matches all the time and still I’m re-grouped with those idiots again.

I’m sorry but a 10 hour ban is ridiculous. This type of -Yoink- is just going to cause people to go over games without such a ridiculous system. Lose of XP and rank would have been sufficient.

> 2535435770887556;1:
> Just wanna know why ban is so simple now… Got banned for a total of 10h because a lot of ppl jump into my grenades or get in my way while i’m shoting SWAT…i never kicked noone because -Yoink- happends… Just dont like the sistem… Getting banned by Noobs its so op!!!

Out of my 100+ swat games I’ve had maybe 5 accidental betrayals, just get better.

I’ve only betrayed one person in SWAT so far, I spartan charged at an enemy but he jumped out of the way, this caused me to slam jam my teammate who was right behind him.