Ban appeal on discord

Hey there.
Many months ago, I was banned off of the official discord server. I didn’t talk too much on it, as I mostly use discord for talking to my friends, and I was primarily there so I can get news on the game, and other stuff. One of the few days I was talking on it, I was banned on june 4th 2020, for “encouraging suicide”. I would never do such a thing, but I can see why it came across as this way. On this day, someone said “give me your vibe license or imma shoot somebody”. I had replied with “do it.” Jokingly, obviously, as vibe license is just a meme, and I was contributing to the meme. The guy edited it to “shoot myself” and because I said do it originally, I was banned for encouraging suicide. I was not litterally telling him to kill himself, and neither was he being serious about killing someone, nor himself. Is there anything to do, or am I just banned for life? Because I feel like my permanent ban was just a little extreme. I dont mind if I can’t be unbanned, but rather, just someone to better look into this.
Discord tag: SickkillerZach#8709
Thank you!

I hate to be that guy, but it has been well over three months, is there going to be a response from somebody? I’ve been patiently waiting for a very long time now.

Hey Zee.

After reviewing and considering, your version doesn’t line up 100%. I consulted the logs and there was never any mention of a “vibe license” edited to say “shoot myself.”

At this time, we will not be reversing your ban.

> 2533274796457055;3:
> Hey Zee.
>
> After reviewing and considering, your version doesn’t line up 100%. I consulted the logs and there was never any mention of a “vibe license” edited to say “shoot myself.”
>
> At this time, we will not be reversing your ban.

Aw that’s a damn shame. What did the logs say? That’s exactly how I remember it, maybe there was something different, but similar? Anyway, sorry for wasting your time lad, and thank you very much for the respectful response. It’s cool anyway, I dont really use servers for talking, and I can just get my halo news elsewhere.
Thanks again, and I’m loving the work that the team at 343 is doing! Keep up the awesome work dude, and hoping season 6 is a banger!