ban after just one game

Left one game, after 3 days and over 25 games and a 3 hr ban, what the -Yoink- is this?

A lot of people seem to be getting ridiculous bans after quitting just a single game these days. I don’t know if it’s intentional or a bug in the system, but it’s ridiculous one way or another…

5 dnfs since 2/11… you don’t seen like a heavy quitter but you have quit more than one game… and yeah yeah I am sure you will claim disconnects like every one else.

The bans are out of control. I leave plenty of games when a) people have already quit or b) teammates are rage betraying. I’ll have to temper the quitting from now on; instead, put a rubber band on your controller sticks (to prevent AFK disconnects) and take a break till the game is done.

And this is why the banhammer was such an idiotic thing to begin. It’s caused more issues then solved and pretty soon people will just drop Halo 5 for other games that dont have an idiotic rule. If Halo 6 has this I know I wont waste my money on it.

> 2533274830513360;5:
> And this is why the banhammer was such an idiotic thing to begin. It’s caused more issues then solved and pretty soon people will just drop Halo 5 for other games that dont have an idiotic rule. If Halo 6 has this I know I wont waste my money on it.

Or you could just follow the rules and finish game and won’t have any problems.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> > 2533274830513360;5:
> > And this is why the banhammer was such an idiotic thing to begin. It’s caused more issues then solved and pretty soon people will just drop Halo 5 for other games that dont have an idiotic rule. If Halo 6 has this I know I wont waste my money on it.
>
>
> Or you could just follow the rules and finish game and won’t have any problems.

I haven’t had any issues with getting banned. But I would rather play a game out than quit.

I went into a match with a friend and they got booted right when it started. I didn’t want to play without them so I left the game, then I got banned and he played without me :frowning: fail

weirdest experience: 75 games in a row, one quit and i got banned. :smiley:

i dont really care but hey… if 343 thinks banning people for quitting matches fixes anything, then it be so. For all the heroes looking at my service record right now: last quits resulted in 3on4 or even 2on4 and i was playing on my own. I didnt care if i got a ban or not. just wanted to play some games while i had the time.

It’s not too bad, I’ve had 3 DNFs recently :confused: 1 disconnect, one because I accidentally opened GTAV and one quit, and I didn’t get banned. Seems fair enough, and I thought I was gonna get banned lol

> 2533274792003229;9:
> weirdest experience: 75 games in a row, one quit and i got banned. :smiley:
>
> i dont really care but hey… if 343 thinks banning people for quitting matches fixes anything, then it be so. For all the heroes looking at my service record right now: last quits resulted in 3on4 or even 2on4 and i was playing on my own. I didnt care if i got a ban or not. just wanted to play some games while i had the time.

Are you serious, your actually going to abide by this broken -Yoink- ban system? you pay $60 for this game, and its not about the money, its the fact that 343 is literally -Yoinking!- you over. You play a few games, get banned for hours, This should not happen in MULTIPLAYER games or not for hours-days at a time, man 343 is by far most incompetent.

I have mad games played, regular player yet still get banned. I cant accept this, something needs to change. You definitely wont be seeing me play halo 6 if its by 343

I play anyway, so i dont care, yeah. 343 destroys their playerbase anyway, i wasted to much time telling them.

Enforcement has increased deal with it or dont quit

> 2533274846637118;11:
> > 2533274792003229;9:
> > weirdest experience: 75 games in a row, one quit and i got banned. :smiley:
> >
> > i dont really care but hey… if 343 thinks banning people for quitting matches fixes anything, then it be so. For all the heroes looking at my service record right now: last quits resulted in 3on4 or even 2on4 and i was playing on my own. I didnt care if i got a ban or not. just wanted to play some games while i had the time.
>
>
> Are you serious, your actually going to abide by this broken -Yoink- ban system? you pay $60 for this game, and its not about the money, its the fact that 343 is literally -Yoinking!- you over. You play a few games, get banned for hours, This should not happen in MULTIPLAYER games or not for hours-days at a time, man 343 is by far most incompetent.
>
> I have mad games played, regular player yet still get banned. I cant accept this, something needs to change. You definitely wont be seeing me play halo 6 if its by 343

Definitely not literally.

Also, k. Bye. You won’t be missed.

Eventually all these quitters will get banned so long they wil hopefully stop playing halo. Then 1. I won’t have quitters on my team anymore and 2. I won’t have to see these threads every other post every day.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> > 2533274830513360;5:
> > And this is why the banhammer was such an idiotic thing to begin. It’s caused more issues then solved and pretty soon people will just drop Halo 5 for other games that dont have an idiotic rule. If Halo 6 has this I know I wont waste my money on it.
>
>
> Or you could just follow the rules and finish game and won’t have any problems.

Lol… Yeah man-up and play till the end of the game. This is what gets me upset, people leaving and expecting nothing to happend. Now if only 343 would force mic use in Rank team arena this game would be complete.

i got banned for losing a match today no team kills nothing like that but finished game and oop guess I’m banned for not winning gg halo your not a fun game ill go play like fallout or something because that’s actually a good game

> 2533274846637118;1:
> Left one game, after 3 days and over 25 games and a 3 hr ban, what the -Yoink- is this?

I Laughed IRL because I had to leave at the start of a arena game because I was asked to do something. I came back and I found out I was banned for 10 mins because I “Quit too many matches”. I only quit 1 match on that day. The last time I quit a match was last month. (Not sure if it was that long ago, no doubt someone will feel important saying that I quit yesterday or some -Yoink-…like I care lol).

Not complaining about banhammer or anything but I think that’s a biiiit over the top. Also this was my first ban hammer lol

just sayin