Balance

One of the most poorly balanced games I have ever played in my life and I used to love halo. Sword lunge is too far. Certain maneuvers are too overpowered. Warzone and Arena gameplay are unbalanced in that when a team is playing, there is no hope of winning. They said months ago that they would balance games to make it more fair for each team to avoid a farming situation. However that doesn’t seem to be the case. Every game that I get, I seem to be teamed with incompetent people who just picked up the game yesterday. The key thing is, I USED to love halo. I firmly believe 343 has ruined the franchise unless they do something great in halo 6, I believe that this franchise is set for failure.

I get what you mean man, it’s like that for me too. I get matched with people who get maybe 2 kills and have 15 deaths. Im not one to judge people but i just think it sucks as they’re more of a liability. If the games were balanced however, those people could better themselves you know? Latley I’ve been getting matched with platinum and diamond players who tear through everything. I think it’s unfair to other players thats all.

> 2535418851574306;2:
> I get what you mean man, it’s like that for me too. I get matched with people who get maybe 2 kills and have 15 deaths. Im not one to judge people but i just think it sucks as they’re more of a liability. If the games were balanced however, those people could better themselves you know? Latley I’ve been getting matched with platinum and diamond players who tear through everything. I think it’s unfair to other players thats all.

It makes me hate the game more because I constantly have to pray to get a good matchup because I have to struggle to get wins because my team has no clue what they are doing and it gets frustrating at times. I hate having to hope that 343 balances the game and does their job, FOR ONCE. It amazes me how much this game has changed for the worse. Not even the franchise at the fact, just even halo 5 itself has gotten worse and worse with each content release

> 2533274821596262;3:
> > 2535418851574306;2:
> > I get what you mean man, it’s like that for me too. I get matched with people who get maybe 2 kills and have 15 deaths. Im not one to judge people but i just think it sucks as they’re more of a liability. If the games were balanced however, those people could better themselves you know? Latley I’ve been getting matched with platinum and diamond players who tear through everything. I think it’s unfair to other players thats all.
>
>
> It makes me hate the game more because I constantly have to pray to get a good matchup because I have to struggle to get wins because my team has no clue what they are doing and it gets frustrating at times. I hate having to hope that 343 balances the game and does their job, FOR ONCE. It amazes me how much this game has changed for the worse. Not even the franchise at the fact, just even halo 5 itself has gotten worse and worse with each content release

I have to agree to an extent man. I do still love Halo 5, i mean to me it’s fun. But thats just me. And trust me, i know exactly how you feel man, i had the worst day ever playing Halo 5 the other day. All because my team mates would either quit or just not play properly. I too am tired of getting matched with people who don’t know the basics of this game but i cant exactly blame them, i mean the controls and combat system are so different now

> 2535418851574306;4:
> > 2533274821596262;3:
> > > 2535418851574306;2:
> > > I get what you mean man, it’s like that for me too. I get matched with people who get maybe 2 kills and have 15 deaths. Im not one to judge people but i just think it sucks as they’re more of a liability. If the games were balanced however, those people could better themselves you know? Latley I’ve been getting matched with platinum and diamond players who tear through everything. I think it’s unfair to other players thats all.
> >
> >
> > It makes me hate the game more because I constantly have to pray to get a good matchup because I have to struggle to get wins because my team has no clue what they are doing and it gets frustrating at times. I hate having to hope that 343 balances the game and does their job, FOR ONCE. It amazes me how much this game has changed for the worse. Not even the franchise at the fact, just even halo 5 itself has gotten worse and worse with each content release
>
>
> I have to agree to an extent man. I do still love Halo 5, i mean to me it’s fun. But thats just me. And trust me, i know exactly how you feel man, i had the worst day ever playing Halo 5 the other day. All because my team mates would either quit or just not play properly. I too am tired of getting matched with people who don’t know the basics of this game but i cant exactly blame them, i mean the controls and combat system are so different now

I would agree with that but the thing that bothers me the most is that this game has been out for almost a year and there are still people getting matched that have a skill level of 10…I mean cmon. Put those players in a different lobby or don’t put them all on my team. I would hope people know how to play the objective in games now but I get surprised every single game to be amazed at the lack of skill of some players

It’s not their fault some players refuse to try and team up with players and rely on randoms. If you are relying on random players you will get random results.

They need to implement the old party up system that we had before to make teaming up easier.

> 2533274821596262;5:
> > 2535418851574306;4:
> > > 2533274821596262;3:
> > > > 2535418851574306;2:
> > > > I get what you mean man, it’s like that for me too. I get matched with people who get maybe 2 kills and have 15 deaths. Im not one to judge people but i just think it sucks as they’re more of a liability. If the games were balanced however, those people could better themselves you know? Latley I’ve been getting matched with platinum and diamond players who tear through everything. I think it’s unfair to other players thats all.
> > >
> > >
> > > It makes me hate the game more because I constantly have to pray to get a good matchup because I have to struggle to get wins because my team has no clue what they are doing and it gets frustrating at times. I hate having to hope that 343 balances the game and does their job, FOR ONCE. It amazes me how much this game has changed for the worse. Not even the franchise at the fact, just even halo 5 itself has gotten worse and worse with each content release
> >
> >
> > I have to agree to an extent man. I do still love Halo 5, i mean to me it’s fun. But thats just me. And trust me, i know exactly how you feel man, i had the worst day ever playing Halo 5 the other day. All because my team mates would either quit or just not play properly. I too am tired of getting matched with people who don’t know the basics of this game but i cant exactly blame them, i mean the controls and combat system are so different now
>
>
> I would agree with that but the thing that bothers me the most is that this game has been out for almost a year and there are still people getting matched that have a skill level of 10…I mean cmon. Put those players in a different lobby or don’t put them all on my team. I would hope people know how to play the objective in games now but I get surprised every single game to be amazed at the lack of skill of some players

No i get you man, it’s incredibly frustrating and it shouldn’t be like that at all. If people were facing people of the same skill then yeah it would be much better. Even though the game has been out for a year now, people still haven’t bought it. I mean it’s 90GB at this point and thats a lot of space. Sure an external hard drive is easy to get but meh. People still ask if they should get the game on the forums here. The point is it’s not thier fault, 343 should have fixed this problem, maybe it will in an update in the near future.

> 2535418851574306;8:
> > 2533274821596262;5:
> > > 2535418851574306;4:
> > > > 2533274821596262;3:
> > > > > 2535418851574306;2:
> > > > > I get what you mean man, it’s like that for me too. I get matched with people who get maybe 2 kills and have 15 deaths. Im not one to judge people but i just think it sucks as they’re more of a liability. If the games were balanced however, those people could better themselves you know? Latley I’ve been getting matched with platinum and diamond players who tear through everything. I think it’s unfair to other players thats all.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > It makes me hate the game more because I constantly have to pray to get a good matchup because I have to struggle to get wins because my team has no clue what they are doing and it gets frustrating at times. I hate having to hope that 343 balances the game and does their job, FOR ONCE. It amazes me how much this game has changed for the worse. Not even the franchise at the fact, just even halo 5 itself has gotten worse and worse with each content release
> > >
> > >
> > > I have to agree to an extent man. I do still love Halo 5, i mean to me it’s fun. But thats just me. And trust me, i know exactly how you feel man, i had the worst day ever playing Halo 5 the other day. All because my team mates would either quit or just not play properly. I too am tired of getting matched with people who don’t know the basics of this game but i cant exactly blame them, i mean the controls and combat system are so different now
> >
> >
> > I would agree with that but the thing that bothers me the most is that this game has been out for almost a year and there are still people getting matched that have a skill level of 10…I mean cmon. Put those players in a different lobby or don’t put them all on my team. I would hope people know how to play the objective in games now but I get surprised every single game to be amazed at the lack of skill of some players
>
>
> No i get you man, it’s incredibly frustrating and it shouldn’t be like that at all. If people were facing people of the same skill then yeah it would be much better. Even though the game has been out for a year now, people still haven’t bought it. I mean it’s 90GB at this point and thats a lot of space. Sure an external hard drive is easy to get but meh. People still ask if they should get the game on the forums here. The point is it’s not thier fault, 343 should have fixed this problem, maybe it will in an update in the near future.

I absolutely could not agree more. I am not blaming the other players, I am 100% blaming 343 for not fixing the game and not releasing it in its entirety. I agree that the game has more volume than others, I mean they had to make up for that with the poor excuse that was Halo 4 but they have yet to wow me. I want a game that plays well and is well balanced. There is nothing more frustrating than getting in a lobby and being overwhelmed within the first few minutes.

> 2533274821596262;9:
> > 2535418851574306;8:
> > > 2533274821596262;5:
> > > > 2535418851574306;4:
> > > > > 2533274821596262;3:
> > > > > > 2535418851574306;2:
> > > > > > I get what you mean man, it’s like that for me too. I get matched with people who get maybe 2 kills and have 15 deaths. Im not one to judge people but i just think it sucks as they’re more of a liability. If the games were balanced however, those people could better themselves you know? Latley I’ve been getting matched with platinum and diamond players who tear through everything. I think it’s unfair to other players thats all.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > It makes me hate the game more because I constantly have to pray to get a good matchup because I have to struggle to get wins because my team has no clue what they are doing and it gets frustrating at times. I hate having to hope that 343 balances the game and does their job, FOR ONCE. It amazes me how much this game has changed for the worse. Not even the franchise at the fact, just even halo 5 itself has gotten worse and worse with each content release
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I have to agree to an extent man. I do still love Halo 5, i mean to me it’s fun. But thats just me. And trust me, i know exactly how you feel man, i had the worst day ever playing Halo 5 the other day. All because my team mates would either quit or just not play properly. I too am tired of getting matched with people who don’t know the basics of this game but i cant exactly blame them, i mean the controls and combat system are so different now
> > >
> > >
> > > I would agree with that but the thing that bothers me the most is that this game has been out for almost a year and there are still people getting matched that have a skill level of 10…I mean cmon. Put those players in a different lobby or don’t put them all on my team. I would hope people know how to play the objective in games now but I get surprised every single game to be amazed at the lack of skill of some players
> >
> >
> > No i get you man, it’s incredibly frustrating and it shouldn’t be like that at all. If people were facing people of the same skill then yeah it would be much better. Even though the game has been out for a year now, people still haven’t bought it. I mean it’s 90GB at this point and thats a lot of space. Sure an external hard drive is easy to get but meh. People still ask if they should get the game on the forums here. The point is it’s not thier fault, 343 should have fixed this problem, maybe it will in an update in the near future.
>
>
> I absolutely could not agree more. I am not blaming the other players, I am 100% blaming 343 for not fixing the game and not releasing it in its entirety. I agree that the game has more volume than others, I mean they had to make up for that with the poor excuse that was Halo 4 but they have yet to wow me. I want a game that plays well and is well balanced. There is nothing more frustrating than getting in a lobby and being overwhelmed within the first few minutes.

It sucks right? The first minute of the game and the enemy team is in the lead by like 10 points. Absolutely ridiculous sometimes. I get you should always fight back and keep trying, but whats the point when they’re in the lead by say 20 points? It’s almost impossible at that point in time. And we can’t quit because we’ll get banned. 343 should have implemented this system day one of the games release. I don’t know how they haven’t fixed it even though half the community has pointed out this issue.

> 2535418851574306;10:
> > 2533274821596262;9:
> > > 2535418851574306;8:
> > > > 2533274821596262;5:
> > > > > 2535418851574306;4:
> > > > > > 2533274821596262;3:
> > > > > > > 2535418851574306;2:
> > > > > > > I get what you mean man, it’s like that for me too. I get matched with people who get maybe 2 kills and have 15 deaths. Im not one to judge people but i just think it sucks as they’re more of a liability. If the games were balanced however, those people could better themselves you know? Latley I’ve been getting matched with platinum and diamond players who tear through everything. I think it’s unfair to other players thats all.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It makes me hate the game more because I constantly have to pray to get a good matchup because I have to struggle to get wins because my team has no clue what they are doing and it gets frustrating at times. I hate having to hope that 343 balances the game and does their job, FOR ONCE. It amazes me how much this game has changed for the worse. Not even the franchise at the fact, just even halo 5 itself has gotten worse and worse with each content release
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I have to agree to an extent man. I do still love Halo 5, i mean to me it’s fun. But thats just me. And trust me, i know exactly how you feel man, i had the worst day ever playing Halo 5 the other day. All because my team mates would either quit or just not play properly. I too am tired of getting matched with people who don’t know the basics of this game but i cant exactly blame them, i mean the controls and combat system are so different now
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I would agree with that but the thing that bothers me the most is that this game has been out for almost a year and there are still people getting matched that have a skill level of 10…I mean cmon. Put those players in a different lobby or don’t put them all on my team. I would hope people know how to play the objective in games now but I get surprised every single game to be amazed at the lack of skill of some players
> > >
> > >
> > > No i get you man, it’s incredibly frustrating and it shouldn’t be like that at all. If people were facing people of the same skill then yeah it would be much better. Even though the game has been out for a year now, people still haven’t bought it. I mean it’s 90GB at this point and thats a lot of space. Sure an external hard drive is easy to get but meh. People still ask if they should get the game on the forums here. The point is it’s not thier fault, 343 should have fixed this problem, maybe it will in an update in the near future.
> >
> >
> > I absolutely could not agree more. I am not blaming the other players, I am 100% blaming 343 for not fixing the game and not releasing it in its entirety. I agree that the game has more volume than others, I mean they had to make up for that with the poor excuse that was Halo 4 but they have yet to wow me. I want a game that plays well and is well balanced. There is nothing more frustrating than getting in a lobby and being overwhelmed within the first few minutes.
>
>
> It sucks right? The first minute of the game and the enemy team is in the lead by like 10 points. Absolutely ridiculous sometimes. I get you should always fight back and keep trying, but whats the point when they’re in the lead by say 20 points? It’s almost impossible at that point in time. And we can’t quit because we’ll get banned. 343 should have implemented this system day one of the games release. I don’t know how they haven’t fixed it even though half the community has pointed out this issue.

They even addressed the issue and said they would fix it and that still hasn’t happened yet and I don’t think it will. 343 should be embarrassed that they even call themselves developers.