Balance warzone

Two changes would help a lot to balance the matches. Each base to maintain maintains the presence of at least two spartans and the team that loses the 3 bases have the option of respawn close to the enemy nucleus

Given that players can choose to spawn at either their home base or whichever other place they have controlled, it isn’t necessary for players to be “forced” into spawning at a certain location. And correct me if I’m understanding you wrong, if a team gets triple-capped, you want them to be able to spawn near the Enemy’s home base? As in, far away from their home base where their core is being attacked? That sounds like an awful idea.

In the end, the only thing that will help balance Warzone is teams communicating. It really helps a lot when players, not necessarily all of them, are working as a cohesive unit.

> 2586218893181855;2:
> Given that players can choose to spawn at either their home base or whichever other place they have controlled, it isn’t necessary for players to be “forced” into spawning at a certain location. And correct me if I’m understanding you wrong, if a team gets triple-capped, you want them to be able to spawn near the Enemy’s home base? As in, far away from their home base where their core is being attacked? That sounds like an awful idea.
>
> In the end, the only thing that will help balance Warzone is teams communicating. It really helps a lot when players, not necessarily all of them, are working as a cohesive unit.

The idea and the team have another respawn option that would make it easier to capture a base instead of being trapped. Together with the fact that each base to keep demanding the presence of at least two Spartans in my opinion would make the game more competitive. This in the warlords and of course, because after the three bases are taken turns a game of cat and mouse
The way I propose the fleet would have to be divided by the map, defending the arsenals at the same time it attacks. I think a test like that would be cool. The option of respawn near the enemy nucleus would only be available if the enemy team was with the three bases

> 2533274831470214;3:
> > 2586218893181855;2:
> > Given that players can choose to spawn at either their home base or whichever other place they have controlled, it isn’t necessary for players to be “forced” into spawning at a certain location. And correct me if I’m understanding you wrong, if a team gets triple-capped, you want them to be able to spawn near the Enemy’s home base? As in, far away from their home base where their core is being attacked? That sounds like an awful idea.
> >
> > In the end, the only thing that will help balance Warzone is teams communicating. It really helps a lot when players, not necessarily all of them, are working as a cohesive unit.
>
> The idea and the team have another respawn option that would make it easier to capture a base instead of being trapped. Together with the fact that each base to keep demanding the presence of at least two Spartans in my opinion would make the game more competitive. This in the warlords and of course, because after the three bases are taken turns a game of cat and mouse
> The way I propose the fleet would have to be divided by the map, defending the arsenals at the same time it attacks. I think a test like that would be cool. The option of respawn near the enemy nucleus would only be available if the enemy team was with the three bases

First of, if you want to spawn at the “enemy’s nucleus” after being triple cap to give your team a chance to cap the farthest base? You do know that will leave your core completely vulnerable right? Im trying to understand your idea but with all honesty it does not make any sense at all. Instead, call in a camo and walk out to the farthest base and cap it. That is more reasonable in my opinion.

I think your best bet is to just not get triple capped in the first place. Usually once that happens the match is decided so there’s no point in trying to change anything at that point. Instead, you and your team need to focus on not allowing yourselves to be triple capped rather than changing the game to help you when you’re losing. When the enemy team is capping your last base, send a small group over to the farthest enemy base and cap it while nobody is there.

> 2535452673736188;4:
> > 2533274831470214;3:
> > > 2586218893181855;2:
> > > Given that players can choose to spawn at either their home base or whichever other place they have controlled, it isn’t necessary for players to be “forced” into spawning at a certain location. And correct me if I’m understanding you wrong, if a team gets triple-capped, you want them to be able to spawn near the Enemy’s home base? As in, far away from their home base where their core is being attacked? That sounds like an awful idea.
> > >
> > > In the end, the only thing that will help balance Warzone is teams communicating. It really helps a lot when players, not necessarily all of them, are working as a cohesive unit.
> >
> > The idea and the team have another respawn option that would make it easier to capture a base instead of being trapped. Together with the fact that each base to keep demanding the presence of at least two Spartans in my opinion would make the game more competitive. This in the warlords and of course, because after the three bases are taken turns a game of cat and mouse
> > The way I propose the fleet would have to be divided by the map, defending the arsenals at the same time it attacks. I think a test like that would be cool. The option of respawn near the enemy nucleus would only be available if the enemy team was with the three bases
>
> First of, if you want to spawn at the “enemy’s nucleus” after being triple cap to give your team a chance to cap the farthest base? You do know that will leave your core completely vulnerable right? Im trying to understand your idea but with all honesty it does not make any sense at all. Instead, call in a camo and walk out to the farthest base and cap it. That is more reasonable in my opinion.

Basically the idea is this. 2 or 3 spartans are born close to the enemy nucleus to try to capture the base of back while the others defend the nucleus.

It’s Warzone. If you’re triple capped, you shouldn’t basically get a “get out of jail free” card and spawn somewhere where you get a free shot at getting out of the triple cap.

> 2533274796457055;7:
> It’s Warzone. If you’re triple capped, you shouldn’t basically get a “get out of jail free” card and spawn somewhere where you get a free shot at getting out of the triple cap.

This would be valid if the search system were more just. Very unbalanced matches. Realize in the carnage report that the system insists on allocating the highest levels on one side only. Except in the case of warlords, in the conventional and sad way try to do the right thing and see random adventurers putting everything to waste. Fact that always falls unbalanced, whether against or in favor, spoils the fun. my opinion