Balance Priorities v3.0

Hi guys,

It’s been a while since I made a balance topic, so let’s do it again! Going to use this as a medium to collect high level consensus. Feel free to suggest additions to the list, as well as to suggest removals.

General:

• Jackrabbits should have mild splash damage similar to Choppers. Rebalance the damage multipliers for this. They need to beat Elite Grunts, but lose to Ghosts, and trade evenly with Choppers. - Chopper HP should be increased by 5% after upgrade. Chopper cost should match Ghost cost. - Scout upgrade costs should all be reduced by 50 power. - Revert prior Kodiak cost/train time changes. - Add slight (100/50) cost escalation to Siege Turrets. - Suicide Grunts should do 10% more damage to Heroes (infantry ones). - Increase T3 Tank damage vs buildings by 15%. - Make Cannister Shell animation identical to the normal shell one so as to avoid firing delay. Increase Scorpion turn rate. - Increase Scorpion main gun damage by 10%. - Give the non-Stomp T3 tank upgrades +10% damage. - Reduce Grunt Mine damage vs Scouts by 20%. - All Heroes should gain veterancy at the rate of Spartans. - Blisterback range should be increased by 20%. - Give Core T2 Vehicles +10% damage vs Core Infantry. - Reduce Hunter damage vs Core T2 vehicles by 5%. - Marine Grenade projectile speed should be heavily increased to help them hit moving targets on non-flat terrain. The damage can be very slightly reduced to compensate. - Banished AI and AV turret damage should be increased by 10%. - 3 slot bases should build 15 seconds faster and get +10% HP to promote fast expand builds. - Minibase HP should be reduced by 20% to make them exchange hands more and to give counterplay to minibase stealing. - Shroud supply cost should be 350. - Reduce the cost of unique Infantry upgrades (except Nades/Mines/EMP) by 100. This will make the midgame more dynamic and more varied. - Reduce the Combat Tech Marine Rocket damage vs T2 Vehicles and Anti Infantry to match the normal weapons.Arbiter:

• Increase Plasma bolt damage by 30%. - Reduce Arbiter hero shields by 10%.Colony:

• Replace Plasma Mines with Teleport. - Reduce the Hunter Captain 's damage vs non-vehicles by 10%.Shipmaster:

• Spirit Support’s units should all be lvl 1 veterancy, and power cost should be 350 (unit costs +50p tax) - Displacement’s size should be reduced by 50%. Reduce cost to 300 power. Reduce cooldown by 35%. This will make the power far more tactical.Yapyap:

• Reduce Surprise Party mine damage by 10%. Shouldn’t be identical to lotus because of the extra units. - Reduce Brute Rider HP by 5%. - Reduce Goblin power cost to 100, and increase HP by 20%. Compensate with second and third upgrades to remain the same as now (target buff to the T1 heroes)Voridus:

• Increase Voridus hero hammer damage by 10%. - Increase Brute Grenadier speed by +1, give them +10% raw damage, and +25% buffs when sucking up goo. Make them Lightarmored. - Increase Infused Engineer HP by 5%. - Buff Infusion Wake speed by 15% to allow more goo to be spread. - Increase Maelstrom telegraph time to 2.5s. - Resolve the issue with T3 upgraded Brute Grenadier weapon infusion pools causing massive cataclysm damage.Serina:

• Increase Cryotrooper damage by 5% flat, and 20% on Heavy Cryosprayer. - Reduce Frostraven power cost from 100 to 75. - Increase Cryo Bomb cooldown by 20%, but reduce Seismic Blast cooldown to half of Cryo Bomb’s. Reduce Seismic Blast cost to 150/150. - Glacial Storm chill should be 20% stronger and the power should last a few seconds longer.Kinsano:

• Flamehog drop should cost 950 supply, and cool down should be increased by 10s. - Firestorm Battlegroup supply cost should be 1800. - Inferno and Napalm Missiles damage vs buildings should be reduced by 10%.Anders:

• Protector Sentinels should be 4 pop, but 10% stronger in DPS and HP. - Slightly reduce Douglas Rocket AoE and fix micro exploit.Johnson:

• Increase Mantis Shield strength by 20%. - Reduce Bunker Drop cost to 300. - Reduce Colossus damage vs AV units by 10%.Jerome:

• Buff Enduring Salvo damage by 10%. - Let Hero Mantis missiles fire at the same target as the lasers. Make move speed match Marines so they don’t get slowed.Isabel:

• Partially revert the prior MAC damage change. Fully revert the cost nerf. Increase telegraph length by 0.5 seconds.Pavium:

• Make Burnout a 2 point power. Level 1 should be the size of the current T2, T2 should be the size of the current T3. Reduce duration by 30% for each . - Rain of Fire should have slightly better damage vs units, and -20% damage vs buildings (combo with Hero Y ability too strong vs bases).Decimus:

• Apply a hidden upgrade to Boundless Siphon, which enables siphoning attacks on all Decimus units, using the mechanics of e.g. the Hunter Captain’s Siphon. This will fix siphoning out of combat. Reinstate Siphon on the Warlord, but make it quite weak (like the one from his last upgrade).

Reserved for bugs

Reserved as well just in case

flamehog drop is fine as it is. its basically the equivalent to odst drop but at the 4th point and nerfing it doesn’t make sense to me.
I think buffing cyclops would put hogs in a worse spot.
glacial storm is already able to freeze a bases eco for far too long and should not last longer.

> 2533274855353246;4:
> flamehog drop is fine as it is. its basically the equivalent to odst drop but at the 4th point and nerfing it doesn’t make sense to me.

Real cost of 3 flamehogs: 280*3=840. Drop cost now = 850.
You’re literally paying less for veteran units that stun on impact and leave a fire pool than making the units from your base. No other drop is or should be that cost effective.

> 2533274958100139;5:
> > 2533274855353246;4:
> > flamehog drop is fine as it is. its basically the equivalent to odst drop but at the 4th point and nerfing it doesn’t make sense to me.
>
> Real cost of 3 flamehogs: 280*3=840. Drop cost now = 800.
> You’re literally paying less for veteran units that stun on impact and leave a fire pool than making the units from your base. No other drop is or should be that cost effective.

its only good for stun. if I drop it onto an army with 0 back up it dies. and flame hogs only are able to kill rangers by themselves maybe 1 locust by ramming it. marauders does eh only with the drop, its barely cost effective. it cant beat 3 hunters alone.
if you want to talk cost effectiveness than why does it die to ships drop(costs less). it cant wipe yaps drop alone.
if flamehog drop was as cost effective as you say it is it would be able to wipe all of these units alone but it doesn’t. flamehogs also cant strip pads alone. you have to add things to it to make it useful.
Edit:
the drop cost now is 850. you want me to pay an extra 100 for 1 star units?

> 2533274855353246;6:
> > 2533274958100139;5:
> > > 2533274855353246;4:
> > > flamehog drop is fine as it is. its basically the equivalent to odst drop but at the 4th point and nerfing it doesn’t make sense to me.
> >
> > Real cost of 3 flamehogs: 280*3=840. Drop cost now = 800.
> > You’re literally paying less for veteran units that stun on impact and leave a fire pool than making the units from your base. No other drop is or should be that cost effective.
>
> its only good for stun. if I drop it onto an army with 0 back up it dies. and flame hogs only are able to kill rangers by themselves maybe 1 locust by ramming it. marauders does eh only with the drop, its barely cost effective. it cant beat 3 hunters alone.
> if you want to talk cost effectiveness than why does it die to ships drop(costs less). it cant wipe yaps drop alone.
> if flamehog drop was as cost effective as you say it is it would be able to wipe all of these units alone but it doesn’t. flamehogs also cant strip pads alone. you have to add things to it to make it useful.

You’re ignoring power costs there. All drops need backup. All other drops are more expensive than the unit costs.

> 2533274958100139;5:
> > 2533274855353246;4:
> > flamehog drop is fine as it is. its basically the equivalent to odst drop but at the 4th point and nerfing it doesn’t make sense to me.
>
> Real cost of 3 flamehogs: 280*3=840. Drop cost now = 800.
> You’re literally paying less for veteran units that stun on impact and leave a fire pool than making the units from your base. No other drop is or should be that cost effective.

I’m pretty sure the drop is 850 as of now. Though I agree it should be ~900.
T3 tank building damage increase of 20%, you aren’t including collosi in this are you?
Grunt mine damage to scouts nerfed 25% seems to much to me, wondering as to why you think 25?
I really like the Jerome buffs, id like to see time for heroes give a smaller buff than regular inspiration like 8/8 or something, but affect more pop. Though I don’t know if that’s possible.

> 2533274958100139;7:
> > 2533274855353246;6:
> > > 2533274958100139;5:
> > > > 2533274855353246;4:
> > > > flamehog drop is fine as it is. its basically the equivalent to odst drop but at the 4th point and nerfing it doesn’t make sense to me.
> > >
> > > Real cost of 3 flamehogs: 280*3=840. Drop cost now = 800.
> > > You’re literally paying less for veteran units that stun on impact and leave a fire pool than making the units from your base. No other drop is or should be that cost effective.
> >
> > its only good for stun. if I drop it onto an army with 0 back up it dies. and flame hogs only are able to kill rangers by themselves maybe 1 locust by ramming it. marauders does eh only with the drop, its barely cost effective. it cant beat 3 hunters alone.
> > if you want to talk cost effectiveness than why does it die to ships drop(costs less). it cant wipe yaps drop alone.
> > if flamehog drop was as cost effective as you say it is it would be able to wipe all of these units alone but it doesn’t. flamehogs also cant strip pads alone. you have to add things to it to make it useful.
>
> You’re ignoring power costs there. All drops need backup. All other drops are more expensive than the unit costs.

I mean build 3 banshees it beats flamehog drop. and it also can strip pads.
also firestorm battle group is 1750/325. the real cost is 1360/170.

Only thing I definitely disagree is reducing flame hog cd.

I like replacing Colony’s plasma mines with teleport, rather than replacing battle hardened. It’s a cool LP imo and supports Colony’s leader outline.

> 2533274922326904;8:
> > 2533274958100139;5:
> > > 2533274855353246;4:
> > > flamehog drop is fine as it is. its basically the equivalent to odst drop but at the 4th point and nerfing it doesn’t make sense to me.
> >
> > Real cost of 3 flamehogs: 280*3=840. Drop cost now = 800.
> > You’re literally paying less for veteran units that stun on impact and leave a fire pool than making the units from your base. No other drop is or should be that cost effective.
>
> I’m pretty sure the drop is 850 as of now. Though I agree it should be ~900.
> T3 tank building damage increase of 20%, you aren’t including collosi in this are you?
> Grunt mine damage to scouts nerfed 25% seems to much to me, wondering as to why you think 25?
> I really like the Jerome buffs, id like to see time for heroes give a smaller buff than regular inspiration like 8/8 or something, but affect more pop. Though I don’t know if that’s possible.

Yup it is actually 850 my bad.

Grunts atm shred scouts, particularly when combod with engineer shields. They beat them way harder than scouts beat rush units, making grunt+rush unit do too well against scout+anti infantry. Ghosts are doing a bit bettet than the rest at this.

Your Jerome suggestion for TFH is possible. It’s a tricky one to get right, which is why I’d rather see the hero be in the army most of the time so that the inspire effect is there more often. Atm the hero feels a bit weak to me.

> 2533274855353246;9:
> > 2533274958100139;7:
> > > 2533274855353246;6:
> > > > 2533274958100139;5:
> > > > > 2533274855353246;4:
> > > > > flamehog drop is fine as it is. its basically the equivalent to odst drop but at the 4th point and nerfing it doesn’t make sense to me.
> > > >
> > > > Real cost of 3 flamehogs: 280*3=840. Drop cost now = 800.
> > > > You’re literally paying less for veteran units that stun on impact and leave a fire pool than making the units from your base. No other drop is or should be that cost effective.
> > >
> > > its only good for stun. if I drop it onto an army with 0 back up it dies. and flame hogs only are able to kill rangers by themselves maybe 1 locust by ramming it. marauders does eh only with the drop, its barely cost effective. it cant beat 3 hunters alone.
> > > if you want to talk cost effectiveness than why does it die to ships drop(costs less). it cant wipe yaps drop alone.
> > > if flamehog drop was as cost effective as you say it is it would be able to wipe all of these units alone but it doesn’t. flamehogs also cant strip pads alone. you have to add things to it to make it useful.
> >
> > You’re ignoring power costs there. All drops need backup. All other drops are more expensive than the unit costs.
>
> I mean build 3 banshees it beats flamehog drop. and it also can strip pads.
> also firestorm battle group is 1750/325. the real cost is 1360/170.

Making units actually takes time and they need to rally as well. The role of flamehog drop is to harass undefended areas or to nuke infantry blobs or to combo with powers through the stun. Or even the hero ability.

I did forget about the ult drop, that is a bit weird though. It also applies hellcharge to the target units so that is why the power cost is higher. It could be a bit more expensive in supplies - makes no sense that Serina’s drop got nerfed like that but Kinsano’s better drop did not.

> 2533274796163412;10:
> Only thing I definitely disagree is reducing flame hog cd.

Sorry, bad wording. Fixing it. I was trying to suggest a cd increase.

> 2533274958100139;1:
> Hi guys,
>
> It’s been a while since I made a balance topic, so let’s do it again! Going to use this as a medium to collect high level consensus. Feel free to suggest additions to the list, as well as to suggest removals.
>
> General: - Glassing’s versions should all have the speed of lvl 2 and be slightly reduced in damage. Revert cost changes of last patch. - Reduce damage of AA peashooters and Reaver jump vs Hunters and Cyclops by 75%. - All scout damage vs rush units (lightarmored and lightrush) should be improved by 10%. - Jackrabbit DPS should be increased by 10% flat. - Chopper HP should be increased by 10% after upgrade. - Scout upgrade costs should all be reduced by 50 power. - Revert prior Kodiak cost/train time changes. - Add slight (100/50) cost escalation to Siege Turrets. - Suicide Grunts should do 10% more damage to Heroes (infantry ones). - Increase Cyclops HP by 10%, but reduce received heal rates to compensate. - Increase T3 Tank damage vs buildings by 25%. - Make Cannister Shell animation identical to the normal shell one so as to avoid firing delay. - Reduce Grunt Mine damage vs Scouts by 20%. - All Heroes should gain veterancy at the rate of Spartans. - Blisterback range should be increased by 20%. - Combat Tech Marine rocket damage type should match the other weapons’ type. - Banished AI and AV turret damage should be increased by 10%. - 3 slot bases should build 15 seconds faster and get +10% HP to promote fast expand builds.Arbiter: - Reduce Conduit of Rage damage buffs by 50%. - Increase Plasma bolt damage by 30%.Colony: - Goliaths should receive the lightrush armortype. - Replace Plasma Mines with Teleport.Shipmaster: - Spirit Support’s units should all be lvl 1 veterancy, and power cost should be 350 (unit costs +50p tax) - Displacement’s size should be reduced by 50%. Reduce cost to 250 power. Reduce cooldown by 35%. This will make the power far more tactical.Voridus: - Increase Voridus hero hammer damage by 10%. - Reduce Grenadier cost to 175 supply and give them +1 speed. Make them Lightarmored. - Increase Infused Engineer HP by 5%. - Buff Infusion Wake duration by 15% to allow more goo to be spread. - Increase Maelstrom telegraph time to 2.5s. - Give Grenadiers bigger goo pools from their upgraded weapons. Cataclysm with these is instakill on armies.Serina: - Increase Hero speed by 0.5. - Increase Cryotrooper damage by 5% flat, and 20% on Heavy Cryosprayer. - Reduce Frostraven power cost from 100 to 50. - Add a little damage to Seismic Blast so that it does more than just shatter. - Glacial Storm chill should be 20% stronger and the power should last a few seconds longer.Kinsano: - Flamehog drop should cost 950 supply, and cool down should be increased by 10s. - Firestorm Battlegroup supply cost should be 1800. - Inferno and Napalm Missiles damage vs buildings should be reduced by 5%.Anders: - Protector Sentinels should be 4 pop, but 10% stronger in DPS and HP. - Slightly reduce Douglas Rocket AoE.Johnson: - Increase Mantis Shield strength by 20%. - Reduce Bunker Drop cost to 275. - Reduce Colossus damage vs AV units by 10%.Jerome: - Buff Enduring Salvo damage by 10%. - Let Hero Mantis missiles fire at the same target as the lasers. Make move speed match Marines so they don’t get slowed.Pavium: - Increase the CD of Burnout by 15s.Decimus: - Apply a hidden upgrade to Boundless Siphon, which enables siphoning attacks on all Decimus units, using the mechanics of e.g. the Hunter Captain’s Siphon. This will fix siphoning out of combat. Reinstate Siphon on the Warlord, but make it quite weak. Remember to stack with lvl 3 weapon upgrade siphon!

Agree nearly with everything, but I think the cyclops could also get a small dmg buff (5%?) vs t3.

> 2533274958100139;1:
> Hi guys,
>
> It’s been a while since I made a balance topic, so let’s do it again! Going to use this as a medium to collect high level consensus. Feel free to suggest additions to the list, as well as to suggest removals.
>
> General: - Glassing’s versions should all have the speed of lvl 2 and be slightly reduced in damage. Revert cost changes of last patch. - Reduce damage of AA peashooters and Reaver jump vs Hunters and Cyclops by 75%. - All scout damage vs rush units (lightarmored and lightrush) should be improved by 10%. - Jackrabbit DPS should be increased by 10% flat. - Chopper HP should be increased by 10% after upgrade. - Scout upgrade costs should all be reduced by 50 power. - Revert prior Kodiak cost/train time changes. - Add slight (100/50) cost escalation to Siege Turrets. - Suicide Grunts should do 10% more damage to Heroes (infantry ones). - Increase Cyclops HP by 10%, but reduce received heal rates to compensate. - Increase T3 Tank damage vs buildings by 25%. - Make Cannister Shell animation identical to the normal shell one so as to avoid firing delay. - Reduce Grunt Mine damage vs Scouts by 20%. - All Heroes should gain veterancy at the rate of Spartans. - Blisterback range should be increased by 20%. - Combat Tech Marine rocket damage type should match the other weapons’ type. - Banished AI and AV turret damage should be increased by 10%. - 3 slot bases should build 15 seconds faster and get +10% HP to promote fast expand builds.Arbiter: - Reduce Conduit of Rage damage buffs by 50%. - Increase Plasma bolt damage by 30%.Colony: - Goliaths should receive the lightrush armortype. - Replace Plasma Mines with Teleport.Shipmaster: - Spirit Support’s units should all be lvl 1 veterancy, and power cost should be 350 (unit costs +50p tax) - Displacement’s size should be reduced by 50%. Reduce cost to 250 power. Reduce cooldown by 35%. This will make the power far more tactical.Voridus: - Increase Voridus hero hammer damage by 10%. - Reduce Grenadier cost to 175 supply and give them +1 speed. Make them Lightarmored. - Increase Infused Engineer HP by 5%. - Buff Infusion Wake duration by 15% to allow more goo to be spread. - Increase Maelstrom telegraph time to 2.5s. - Give Grenadiers bigger goo pools from their upgraded weapons. Cataclysm with these is instakill on armies.Serina: - Increase Hero speed by 0.5. - Increase Cryotrooper damage by 5% flat, and 20% on Heavy Cryosprayer. - Reduce Frostraven power cost from 100 to 50. - Add a little damage to Seismic Blast so that it does more than just shatter. - Glacial Storm chill should be 20% stronger and the power should last a few seconds longer.Kinsano: - Flamehog drop should cost 950 supply, and cool down should be increased by 10s. - Firestorm Battlegroup supply cost should be 1800. - Inferno and Napalm Missiles damage vs buildings should be reduced by 5%.Anders: - Protector Sentinels should be 4 pop, but 10% stronger in DPS and HP. - Slightly reduce Douglas Rocket AoE.Johnson: - Increase Mantis Shield strength by 20%. - Reduce Bunker Drop cost to 275. - Reduce Colossus damage vs AV units by 10%.Jerome: - Buff Enduring Salvo damage by 10%. - Let Hero Mantis missiles fire at the same target as the lasers. Make move speed match Marines so they don’t get slowed.Pavium: - Increase the CD of Burnout by 15s.Decimus: - Apply a hidden upgrade to Boundless Siphon, which enables siphoning attacks on all Decimus units, using the mechanics of e.g. the Hunter Captain’s Siphon. This will fix siphoning out of combat. Reinstate Siphon on the Warlord, but make it quite weak. Remember to stack with lvl 3 weapon upgrade siphon!

So, I heard from another user about Pavium being OP, but it seems you don’t believe that based on your suggestions. Have you heard anything about that?Also, I agree with the sentinel changes. 10% is a good increase to compensate for the population cost. Finally, can you explain the cannister shell suggestion? What was the problem before?

> 2533274958100139;1:
> General: - Add slight (100/50) cost escalation to Siege Turrets.

Just curious, wouldn’t it be better to have an increasing cost? Like shield turrets?
I just think that one siege turret shouldn’t be a problem.
EDIT: I’m not sure if this is actually what you mean :wink:

1. nerf Mike

3/4/5/6 - I’m a bit concerned your proposed changes to scouts would make them too effective at defeating a rush and then hitting the enemy base and destroying it too easily thanks to the damage buff?

14 - whilst I like the idea of strong hero’s, I think any vehicle based hero should not be able to acquire veterancy at the same rate - too easier early game when there is no decent AV. Additionally, I think the health, dps, other damage dealing abilities and shields should be considered first - bit unfair if a hero that’s easy to use gains xp at the same rate as a difficult one - if that makes sense?

15 - Also I feel blisterbacks mobility should offset their shorter range - much easier to position than Kodiaks (except of course forge) and you get greater splash damage and rof?

Otherwise - good list!

> 2533274869431087;13:
> > 2533274958100139;1:
> >
>
> Agree nearly with everything, but I think the cyclops could also get a small dmg buff (5%?) vs t3.

Cyclops vs T3 vehicles is all about the quality of splits - if you mitigate the splash damage well enough, they win the straight up fights (which is quite cost effective). HP buffs will help them, so baby steps imo.

> 2533274831388058;14:
> > 2533274958100139;1:
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > It’s been a while since I made a balance topic, so let’s do it again! Going to use this as a medium to collect high level consensus. Feel free to suggest additions to the list, as well as to suggest removals.
> >
> > General: - Glassing’s versions should all have the speed of lvl 2 and be slightly reduced in damage. Revert cost changes of last patch. - Reduce damage of AA peashooters and Reaver jump vs Hunters and Cyclops by 75%. - All scout damage vs rush units (lightarmored and lightrush) should be improved by 10%. - Jackrabbit DPS should be increased by 10% flat. - Chopper HP should be increased by 10% after upgrade. - Scout upgrade costs should all be reduced by 50 power. - Revert prior Kodiak cost/train time changes. - Add slight (100/50) cost escalation to Siege Turrets. - Suicide Grunts should do 10% more damage to Heroes (infantry ones). - Increase Cyclops HP by 10%, but reduce received heal rates to compensate. - Increase T3 Tank damage vs buildings by 25%. - Make Cannister Shell animation identical to the normal shell one so as to avoid firing delay. - Reduce Grunt Mine damage vs Scouts by 20%. - All Heroes should gain veterancy at the rate of Spartans. - Blisterback range should be increased by 20%. - Combat Tech Marine rocket damage type should match the other weapons’ type. - Banished AI and AV turret damage should be increased by 10%. - 3 slot bases should build 15 seconds faster and get +10% HP to promote fast expand builds.Arbiter: - Reduce Conduit of Rage damage buffs by 50%. - Increase Plasma bolt damage by 30%.Colony: - Goliaths should receive the lightrush armortype. - Replace Plasma Mines with Teleport.Shipmaster: - Spirit Support’s units should all be lvl 1 veterancy, and power cost should be 350 (unit costs +50p tax) - Displacement’s size should be reduced by 50%. Reduce cost to 250 power. Reduce cooldown by 35%. This will make the power far more tactical.Voridus: - Increase Voridus hero hammer damage by 10%. - Reduce Grenadier cost to 175 supply and give them +1 speed. Make them Lightarmored. - Increase Infused Engineer HP by 5%. - Buff Infusion Wake duration by 15% to allow more goo to be spread. - Increase Maelstrom telegraph time to 2.5s. - Give Grenadiers bigger goo pools from their upgraded weapons. Cataclysm with these is instakill on armies.Serina: - Increase Hero speed by 0.5. - Increase Cryotrooper damage by 5% flat, and 20% on Heavy Cryosprayer. - Reduce Frostraven power cost from 100 to 50. - Add a little damage to Seismic Blast so that it does more than just shatter. - Glacial Storm chill should be 20% stronger and the power should last a few seconds longer.Kinsano: - Flamehog drop should cost 950 supply, and cool down should be increased by 10s. - Firestorm Battlegroup supply cost should be 1800. - Inferno and Napalm Missiles damage vs buildings should be reduced by 5%.Anders: - Protector Sentinels should be 4 pop, but 10% stronger in DPS and HP. - Slightly reduce Douglas Rocket AoE.Johnson: - Increase Mantis Shield strength by 20%. - Reduce Bunker Drop cost to 275. - Reduce Colossus damage vs AV units by 10%.Jerome: - Buff Enduring Salvo damage by 10%. - Let Hero Mantis missiles fire at the same target as the lasers. Make move speed match Marines so they don’t get slowed.Pavium: - Increase the CD of Burnout by 15s.Decimus: - Apply a hidden upgrade to Boundless Siphon, which enables siphoning attacks on all Decimus units, using the mechanics of e.g. the Hunter Captain’s Siphon. This will fix siphoning out of combat. Reinstate Siphon on the Warlord, but make it quite weak. Remember to stack with lvl 3 weapon upgrade siphon!
>
> So, I heard from another user about Pavium being OP, but it seems you don’t believe that based on your suggestions. Have you heard anything about that?Also, I agree with the sentinel changes. 10% is a good increase to compensate for the population cost. Finally, can you explain the cannister shell suggestion? What was the problem before?

I’m not super confident in my Pavium suggestion at all. He’s extremely strong if you play for a build with counter units in Wraith Invaders after burnout 3. Perhaps it would be good to shorten the effect of Burnout, or slightly weaken the Invaders.
Cannister: try firing one and to immediately move your Scorpion. The anim is super long and locks you down for the whole duration and even after firing. Compare with Wraith Scorch which is near-instant.

> 2533274792362811;15:
> > 2533274958100139;1:
> > General: - Add slight (100/50) cost escalation to Siege Turrets.
>
> Just curious, wouldn’t it be better to have an increasing cost? Like shield turrets?
> I just think that one siege turret shouldn’t be a problem.
> EDIT: I’m not sure if this is actually what you mean :wink:

That is what cost escalation means.

> 2533274793819841;17:
> 3/4/5/6 - I’m a bit concerned your proposed changes to scouts would make them too effective at defeating a rush and then hitting the enemy base and destroying it too easily thanks to the damage buff?
>
> 14 - whilst I like the idea of strong hero’s, I think any vehicle based hero should not be able to acquire veterancy at the same rate - too easier early game when there is no decent AV. Additionally, I think the health, dps, other damage dealing abilities and shields should be considered first - bit unfair if a hero that’s easy to use gains xp at the same rate as a difficult one - if that makes sense?
>
> 15 - Also I feel blisterbacks mobility should offset their shorter range - much easier to position than Kodiaks (except of course forge) and you get greater splash damage and rof?
>
> Otherwise - good list!

Only Jackrabbits would get a flat damage buff - they are the worst scout by far. Damage vs buildings would resemble that of Ghosts now - you don’t see Ghosts running around, wrecking bases, so it should be fine.

Yeah, I did mean to say Infantry Heroes, good catch! Correcting.

Atm there’s very little reason to make Blisterbacks - stuff shooting back so easily certainly doesn’t help. My proposal would still make them the shorter range unit (175 vs 200 range).

> 2533274793819841;17:
> 3/4/5/6 - I’m a bit concerned your proposed changes to scouts would make them too effective at defeating a rush and then hitting the enemy base and destroying it too easily thanks to the damage buff?
>
> 14 - whilst I like the idea of strong hero’s, I think any vehicle based hero should not be able to acquire veterancy at the same rate - too easier early game when there is no decent AV. Additionally, I think the health, dps, other damage dealing abilities and shields should be considered first - bit unfair if a hero that’s easy to use gains xp at the same rate as a difficult one - if that makes sense?
>
> 15 - Also I feel blisterbacks mobility should offset their shorter range - much easier to position than Kodiaks (except of course forge) and you get greater splash damage and rof?
>
> Otherwise - good list!

I was just about to say the same thing about blisterbacks. Surely their greater mobility combined with the fact that they also have an airborne attack means they warrant the tradeoff of decreased range?

• Change damage modifiers from (125,100,75) to (110,90,70) - .They need their own weapon type for this to be possible - Projectile and accuracy issues need to be addressedd. Giving additional DPS will not help make them any more consistent. They will just become super effective at times while still being mediocre other times. - DPS 99 to 105 (look into projectile) - Agree - Agree - Agree but I would add a small 25-30 power cost - This seems too big to me, would only scale them by (50,25). The biggest issue is Anders and Serina. - Do not agree. The damage seems more than sufficient. Why do you think this is needed? - Personally I would split this between Base HP and the T3 upgrade. They recently received a HP buff of 5%, so an additional 5% would put them around 5350 HP. Additional 5% on top of that would put them around 5615 HP. As a comparison Hunters currently have 7350 HP.
    Will address other suggestions at a later date