Bait N Switch In 3 Easy Steps! Assassin in Halo 4? KNIFE!

Yell out “BAIT N SWITCCCHHHH” so that your teammate can get ready.

1. Draw attention to yourself. (The Bait)

2. Run to the area of the map where your teammate is ready for the hand-off. (The Switch)

3. Run past teammate, leap in the air, and turn around to witness the elimination of your enemies. Preferably by way of assassination. (Repeat)

Will Halo 4 still have assassinations?

AKA unstatic Bum-bait.

also wrong forum?

> Will Halo 4 still have assassinations?

to anwser your question… yes

> AKA unstatic Bum-bait.
>
> also wrong forum?

I assume bait n switching will still work in Halo 4?

> > Will Halo 4 still have assassinations?
>
> to anwser your question… yes

HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHH

> > AKA unstatic Bum-bait.
> >
> > also wrong forum?
>
> I assume bait n switching will still work in Halo 4?

Of course it will, but I dont see how its directly related to H4…

Not to be a jerk or anything but this has no place in the Halo 4 section. You could have this moved to the General Discussion thread.

its belongs here because my question is about halo 4 and you can learn how to bait and switch now and use it in HALO 4!

> its belongs here because my question is about halo 4 and you can learn how to bait and switch now and use it in HALO 4!

Really…? You make it sound as if that technique would only work in Halo 4. I think you just posted it here because the Halo 4 section has the most viewers.

> > its belongs here because my question is about halo 4 and you can learn how to bait and switch now and use it in HALO 4!
>
> Really…? You make it sound as if that technique would only work in Halo 4. I think you just posted it here because the Halo 4 section has the most viewers.

my question is ARE THERE GONNA BE DANG GAWN OL ASSASSINATIONS IN HALO 4? Im a great guy so i also taught u how to bait n switch.

Me Playing Halo

> > > its belongs here because my question is about halo 4 and you can learn how to bait and switch now and use it in HALO 4!
> >
> > Really…? You make it sound as if that technique would only work in Halo 4. I think you just posted it here because the Halo 4 section has the most viewers.
>
> my question is ARE THERE GONNA BE DANG GAWN OL ASSASSINATIONS IN HALO 4? Im a great guy so i also taught u how to bait n switch.
>
> Me Playing Halo

I am 100% certain that your OP did not ask if assassinations would return in Halo 4. And after seeing the way you type/ try to converse on these forums, I am pretty sure you are just trolling.

> Will Halo 4 still have assassinations?

yup, that sure was the very first response, i forgot to put it in the main subject. i figured the very first comment would be pretty visible for those with an IQ greater than that of a ziplock bag

That’s not baiting and switching.

> > Will Halo 4 still have assassinations?
>
> yup, that sure was the very first response, i forgot to put it in the main subject. i figured the very first comment would be pretty visible for those with an IQ greater than that of a ziplock bag

And the edit option didn’t come to mind for you? Pay attention to my wording, I said that you didn’t say it in your OP.

Doesn’t work so well against those who are not single minded. I’ve seen bum bait before. My preference is not to break their neck or stab them in the back. When faced with the choice I’d rather stick/explode/splatter opponents who are unwary. If somebody shot me and then ran away I know there’d be something up.

> Doesn’t work so well against those who are not single minded. I’ve seen bum bait before. My preference is not to break their neck or stab them in the back. When faced with the choice I’d rather stick/explode/splatter opponents who are unwary. If somebody shot me and then ran away I know there’d be something up.

They usually think ur 1 shot

> That’s not baiting and switching.

It’s called Bum Bait.

> That’s not baiting and switching.

Bait and switch is more for people who chase the Hologram, walking right past you, and then you assassinate them.

OP’s tactic is more like Bum Bait. Only instead of running while the guy chases you, Bum Bait simulates an AFK player, as most people will try for the free assassination.