Badges

Im not some tech man so I’m not really sure if this is even possible, and I would be very thankful if someone could shed some light. Is it possible for 343 too add a menu threw the next update to where you can just check your badges you have earned after the game. Thats it. Thats all I want is to be able to look at my badges, 1) Is it possible? 2) What is the likeliness this happens. Thanks.

As far as i know, there is know actual page in the game that shows your medal, halo waypoint is the only place where you can check your medal count from your profile. Don’t think 343 plans to add this to the game

Halo 3 had a really cool website where you could look up any player by gamer tag and see all of the medals that the person had been awarded. It was really cool logging on to the website to see how many double kills, triple kills, quad kills etc… someone had. That was something about halo 3 that made the game fun for me, I loved collecting the medals. I think it would be really cool if there was something like this for halo 5 and not just a place where I can see my commendations. I don’t think theres a point to badges if you can’t see the ones you’ve earned other than for the 3 or some odd seconds after you are awarded them. I feel like this wouldn’t be that hard to create and it would make a lot of players happy.

> 2533274889160862;3:
> Halo 3 had a really cool website where you could look up any player by gamer tag and see all of the medals that the person had been awarded. It was really cool logging on to the website to see how many double kills, triple kills, quad kills etc… someone had. That was something about halo 3 that made the game fun for me, I loved collecting the medals. I think it would be really cool if there was something like this for halo 5 and not just a place where I can see my commendations. I don’t think theres a point to badges if you can’t see the ones you’ve earned other than for the 3 or some odd seconds after you are awarded them. I feel like this wouldn’t be that hard to create and it would make a lot of players happy.

i think this is what you are looking for

> 2533275010968401;4:
> > 2533274889160862;3:
> > Halo 3 had a really cool website where you could look up any player by gamer tag and see all of the medals that the person had been awarded. It was really cool logging on to the website to see how many double kills, triple kills, quad kills etc… someone had. That was something about halo 3 that made the game fun for me, I loved collecting the medals. I think it would be really cool if there was something like this for halo 5 and not just a place where I can see my commendations. I don’t think theres a point to badges if you can’t see the ones you’ve earned other than for the 3 or some odd seconds after you are awarded them. I feel like this wouldn’t be that hard to create and it would make a lot of players happy.
>
>
> i think this is what you are looking for

Glad someone linked it.