Badges requirement list to unlock

<<<( I was looking in the forums for a similar topic and I have not found recent )>>>
. . .

I remember in the old halowaypoint, were ranks and medals to show in your profile, now there are badges and i don´t see ranks . So, I think that ranks and medals no longer exist (or do they?)
Does anybody knows where can I find the badges list?
I’m just curious to know, although it might not unlock all of them.
<<<
:open_hands:

1 Like

the ranks are trust levels. they have a link to that in the topics discussing trust levels. Badges are kinda there. they are different and given for things like getting your first like, getting 20 likes on one thing. basic stuff like that.

1 Like

here is a link discussing trust levels
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/t/list-of-trust-levels-and-explanations/4100/9

2 Likes

To see a list of badges, click the menu that is next to your profile pic, then click ‘Badges’.

To see which badges you have, click your profile pic in this thread and a summary box will display showing 3 of them, click the ‘+2 more’ button to see them all. Alternatively, click your profile picture at top right of screen, click the button to the right of the messages button, then click ‘Summary’. You can select to view your badges from there.

These badges are a part of Discourse, not ones created for Waypoint.

1 Like

thanks, now I see that they changed the names to the titles

1 Like

Yes, but it only shows you the ones you have unlocked (at least that is how they appear in my profile), I would like to see the whole list. thks…

1 Like

When you click ‘Badges’ from the menu (three horizontal lines) as per the first line of my post, it lists all of them. The ones you have are ticked.

Viewing in your profile, as per the second paragraph of my post, shows the ones you have.

1 Like

Thank you for this information, it is what I expected.

1 Like