Badge Next To Name

Hey guys I was just wondering how do we get a new badge next to your name. Right know I have the drop pod.

I think there was a topic on the general discussion on it :o I’ve found and copy/pasted it for you here by bs angel -
“What sort of community and forum-related accomplishments would you like to see represented by a medal? Here is a list of current forum medals:
Current Forum Medals
Community Member of the Week - Has received the title of Community Member of the Week
Host with the Most - Has organized three successful forum playdates
Director - Has a machinima or montage posted on the Halo Waypoint blog
E3 2012 Contributor - Was in the top 20% of commenters during E3 2012
Heroic E3 2012 Contributor - Was in the top 5% of commenters during E3 2012
Legendary E3 2012 Contributor - Was one of the top 10 of commenters during E3 2012
Donut bringer - Bringer of the Donuts
Halo 4 Ambassador - Was a rock star during the launch of Halo 4
FLAG! - Helped continue the fight against breast cancer
CLASSIFIED - Top ONI / Section 3 Operative
Photographer - Have a screenshot featured in the Halo Bulletin
How to get the Community Member of the Week forum medal
Members who receive the Community Member of the Week title are automatically given their medal. Should that not happen, please send me a private message with the subject “COMMUNITY MEMBER OF THE WEEK”.
How to get the Host with the Most forum medal
If you have met the qualifications for the Host with the Most forum medal, please send me a private message with the subject “HOST WITH THE MOST”. Include all relevant details along with links to the applicable sign-up threads, and your medal will be awarded within seven days of sending the message.
How to get the Director medal
Members who have a machinima, montage, or video posted on our blog are eligible for this medal. Please send me a private message with the subject “DIRECTOR MEDAL”. Include a link to your article on Halo Waypoint and also the original place your video was published. You must be able to prove you are creator of the video in order to receive this medal.
How to get the Photographer medal
Members who have their screenshots published in the Halo Bulletin are eligible for this medal. Please send me a private message with the subject “PHOTOGRAPHER MEDAL”. Include a link to your picture in the Halo Bulletin. You must be able to prove you are creator of the screenshot in order to receive this medal.”

Hope that helped :’)

> 2533274811841581;3:
> Hope that helped :’)

that helped out a lot thank you.