bad things of halo 4

most people would think getting weapons you want is a good thing well i dont with the new custom classes theres no more exitment in finding weapons as you start off with them or they are ordenance drops which shows you the weapon distance and location of it also there is a flood mode and they cant hold weapons which is stupid because they can hold weapons on halos ce 2 3 and ce aniv and the humans have a fixed colour which is yellow and i look stupid in that colour apart from these things halo 4 is a great game

Well first off, you don’t always have a forced color in Flood, and if the Flood did have weapons, they would be way too OP.

I do like being able to outfit my Spartan to suit my style of gameplay. I think it was a much needed improvement to Halo.

I like Halo 4 multiplayer quite a bit actually!

> 2791963697563797;3:
> I do like being able to outfit my Spartan to suit my style of gameplay. I think it was a much needed improvement to Halo.
>
> I like Halo 4 multiplayer quite a bit actually!

I agree, it ads a personal touch to your Spartan that helps reflect the player.

I like having custom load outs because I can pick the weapon I deem fit for the mad. Also we wouldn’t have cool weapon skins.

Custom loadouts were nice. I really liked them.

There’s nothing wrong with halo 4 except for the DLC management It’s almost impossible to play on DLC maps.

Playing Last Stand and Hivemind lets you use your own colors…juss sayin

> 2533274861630297;7:
> There’s nothing wrong with halo 4 except for the DLC management It’s almost impossible to play on DLC maps.

YESS

I really don’t like the brightness of the game. Halo reach had more shade and better coloring of armor.

Here’s what I need for Halo 4 to be a perfect Halo game:

• You don’t need to remove ordinance/perks or whatever, but give us a classic slayer playlist with no sprinting, no perks, no AA, nothing. Just classic Halo. (this can basically be accomplished in custom games, which is mostly what I play anyway, but I’ve yet to find a way to prevent sprinting…)

• Firefight. Spartan Ops is terrible, sorry. It’s a slightly expanded campaign. Boring. The only, and i quote ONLY thing I liked about Reach, was that I could make a ridiculous firefight match and tweak it however I liked. Kind of made up for the lack of AI bots.

• The campaign could have been a little longer.

• Pay a little more attention to the multiplayer portion of the game. Matchmaking isn’t terrible but could use some tweaks.

Besides that, I am very satisfied with Halo 4 and will surely have fond memories.

So far I haven’t had any problems with Halo 4

The worst thing about Halo 4, as the amount of hate that game received.

> 2535441367431729;11:
> Here’s what I need for Halo 4 to be a perfect Halo game:
>
> - You don’t need to remove ordinance/perks or whatever, but give us a classic slayer playlist with no sprinting, no perks, no AA, nothing. Just classic Halo. (this can basically be accomplished in custom games, which is mostly what I play anyway, but I’ve yet to find a way to prevent sprinting…)
>
> - Firefight. Spartan Ops is terrible, sorry. It’s a slightly expanded campaign. Boring. The only, and i quote ONLY thing I liked about Reach, was that I could make a ridiculous firefight match and tweak it however I liked. Kind of made up for the lack of AI bots.
>
> - The campaign could have been a little longer.
>
> - Pay a little more attention to the multiplayer portion of the game. Matchmaking isn’t terrible but could use some tweaks.
>
> Besides that, I am very satisfied with Halo 4 and will surely have fond memories.

Yep I agree with that. The Spartan ops games (on matchmaking) are always too laggy and frustrating. Also the multiplayer ranking system is a joke. Almost everyone you encounter in H4 is level 130! It should be like H2 where getting past level 28 was nearly impossible!!