Bad teammates

Why is it that I an onyx player and I get the teammates that are gold or platinum aND we end up fighting champains

You had Diamonds on your team and you also have had champs on your team.

> 2533274805919869;2:
> You had Diamonds on your team and you also have had champs on your team.

Oooooo what you got to say noww?

> 2533274859436467;3:
> > 2533274805919869;2:
> > You had Diamonds on your team and you also have had champs on your team.
>
>
> Oooooo what you got to say noww?

THAT HE CANT HANG

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WORLDSTAR

I have played with all sorts of csr players. Played a bunch of champs in breakout. A bunch of them were clearly boosted lol.

Rank means nothing for the most part

> 2535455801757378;5:
> I have played with all sorts of csr players. Played a bunch of champs in breakout. A bunch of them were clearly boosted lol.

Breakout is my worse gametype i suck

Rank doesn’t necessarily determine skill, I’m probably one of the lowest ranks in the game and I consider myself a pretty decent player compared to some of the higher ranked players. It just depends if the person behind the screen is good at Halo or not, plain and simple. Ranks shouldn’t intimidate you, or it shouldn’t be the deciding factor on whether or not your teammates are good players.

> 2533274876041679;8:
> Rank doesn’t necessarily determine skill, I’m probably one of the lowest ranks in the game and I consider myself a pretty decent player compared to some of the higher ranked players. It just depends if the person behind the screen is good at Halo or not, plain and simple. Ranks shouldn’t intimidate you, or it shouldn’t be the deciding factor on whether or not your teammates are good players.

same… I may grind ffa a bit next season to get diamond.

> 2533274907200114;6:
> Rank means nothing for the most part

Rank does mean a ton in this game but you get some lower ranks who play good. I think some lower ranks are lower ranks because they play solo and usually stay in party chats. I’ve seen some diamonds who can beat Onyx players and plats too.

> 2533274805919869;10:
> > 2533274907200114;6:
> > Rank means nothing for the most part
>
>
> Rank does mean a ton in this game but you get some lower ranks who play good. I think some lower ranks are lower ranks because they play solo and usually stay in party chats. I’ve seen some diamonds who can beat Onyx players and plats too.

I only see diamonds, onyx and plats when I’m unranked.

I’ve seen diamond onyx and champ players suck balls while gold players run the game like a beast. I don’t think rankings are super accurate all the time.

Another “I blame my teammates and can’t take even a shred of responsibility for losing” thread.

> 2533274860390817;13:
> Another “I blame my teammates and can’t take even a shred of responsibility for losing” thread.

I get what you are saying… but sometimes it really is JUST your teams fault.
Most of the time it is a shared loss though.