bad team mates who want to message you

last night was playing BTB, we were on fracture CTF. the enemy dropped their sniper around mid so i ran and got it, went to post up on our side of the map and idk 1 second into being scoped in i get doubled meleed from a teammate… not to mention a team mate who wasnt really even helping us do anything but try and slay when we were losing 1-0. ( yes i know you need to slay in objective but if you are losing with half the game gone gotta try and change tactics a bit to make that push and score)
anyways since i had already accidently splattered a team mate in the ghost i was going to coax this kid into killing me two more times for being a -Yoink-. which i did and made sure i didnt kill so that i dont get my plan turned around on me. afterwards he messages me saying i sucked leave the sniping to him, so i replied telling him i wasnt trying to kill you, you fell for my plan and when i looked at his service record it was his 4th DNF in 10 games, so justice rightfully served. assuming he got a ban for it.

Check mate.

Let’s hope it worked.

Just a heads up, I’m a decent player and I try my best to keep the experience clean and fun, but my DNF is absurd. I play a lot of WZ, and I can’t begin to tell you how horrid that game mode is. So in his defense, maybe the guy was having a bad day? I can’t lie, I’ve had teammates run up to my tanks and jump every time I shoot, allowing the tank round to hit him and, oddly, damage my vehicle. He did this for about 2 minutes repeatedly, until my tank was destroyed. Sadly, I pulled out a ghost and ran over everyone of my teammates. Bad behaviors by one player, poor listening by one developer, can mean the death of an entire franchise. But who cares, Microsoft has Billy, they don’t need Johnny.

If they message you, they’re incredibly salty.

> 2535461287427665;4:
> Just a heads up, I’m a decent player and I try my best to keep the experience clean and fun, but my DNF is absurd. I play a lot of WZ, and I can’t begin to tell you how horrid that game mode is. So in his defense, maybe the guy was having a bad day? I can’t lie, I’ve had teammates run up to my tanks and jump every time I shoot, allowing the tank round to hit him and, oddly, damage my vehicle. He did this for about 2 minutes repeatedly, until my tank was destroyed. Sadly, I pulled out a ghost and ran over everyone of my teammates. Bad behaviors by one player, poor listening by one developer, can mean the death of an entire franchise. But who cares, Microsoft has Billy, they don’t need Johnny.

regardless if you kill me for a power weapon, in a mode you dont spend reqs to get, im going to make your game miserable or get you booted. bad day or not for that game you were a terrible team mate.

> 2533274942042829;5:
> If they message you, they’re incredibly salty.

Hate mail makes my day every time.

In before “Your a horrible person OP for hitting him then booting him.” and all that nonsense.

I love it when someone messages me blaming me for the lose… when they are at the bottom of the board… and I’m at the top. Love it even more when I get a game with them again and they are on the other team, then they can blame me for them losing.

> 2533274881086487;6:
> > 2535461287427665;4:
> > Just a heads up, I’m a decent player and I try my best to keep the experience clean and fun, but my DNF is absurd. I play a lot of WZ, and I can’t begin to tell you how horrid that game mode is. So in his defense, maybe the guy was having a bad day? I can’t lie, I’ve had teammates run up to my tanks and jump every time I shoot, allowing the tank round to hit him and, oddly, damage my vehicle. He did this for about 2 minutes repeatedly, until my tank was destroyed. Sadly, I pulled out a ghost and ran over everyone of my teammates. Bad behaviors by one player, poor listening by one developer, can mean the death of an entire franchise. But who cares, Microsoft has Billy, they don’t need Johnny.
>
>
> regardless if you kill me for a power weapon, in a mode you dont spend reqs to get, im going to make your game miserable or get you booted. bad day or not for that game you were a terrible team mate.

I don’t get why this hasn’t been addressed yet, HEY 343i TURN OFF FRIENDLY FIRE! How many lines of code do you think it would take for them to make this happen? In all seriousness, how much more money do they need to make this a reality? I have about 20 bucks on hand, and another couple grand in the bank, TAKE MY MONEY 343i and PLEASE TURN OFF FRIENDLY FIRE!

Or is that part of the competition style this game has turned into? Not only do you have to kill the enemy, you have to kill your teammates competitively.

> 2533274891841289;7:
> > 2533274942042829;5:
> > If they message you, they’re incredibly salty.
>
>
> Hate mail makes my day every time.
>
> In before “Your a horrible person OP for hitting him then booting him.” and all that nonsense.

lol i just see to many ppl post in the ban side that a team mate betrayed them so they betrayed back yet they got booted when their team mate started it. everyone always suggest getting them to keep betraying you so you can boot them

> 2533274881086487;10:
> > 2533274891841289;7:
> > > 2533274942042829;5:
> > > If they message you, they’re incredibly salty.
> >
> >
> > Hate mail makes my day every time.
> >
> > In before “Your a horrible person OP for hitting him then booting him.” and all that nonsense.
>
>
> lol i just see to many ppl post in the ban side that a team mate betrayed them so they betrayed back yet they got booted when their team mate started it. everyone always suggest getting them to keep betraying you so you can boot them

Dude…I see red when my teammate screws me for like the 8th time, and it doesn’t matter if your playing objective or not, I will TK until I get booted cause its the only way I’ll feel better after losing my Sword/Cloak/Speed boost cause some moron decides to drive his ghost to the exact base I’m standing in front of with no regard to where I actually am.

i report em, record emand send the clips to youtubers and others which will make sure it is dealth with.

> 2533274913498763;12:
> i report em, record emand send the clips to youtubers and others which will make sure it is dealth with.

well looking at his service record in arena, the boot he got didnt help him at all. a couple hour ban was good enough for me, instead of me being the one to get banned lol

> 2533274881086487;13:
> > 2533274913498763;12:
> > i report em, record emand send the clips to youtubers and others which will make sure it is dealth with.
>
>
> well looking at his service record in arena, the boot he got didnt help him at all. a couple hour ban was good enough for me, instead of me being the one to get banned lol

There is a weird sense of satisfaction when you get that, “We took action on one of your recent reports.” thank you message from Microsoft.

a long time ago i stop calling teammates, teammates, and instead just more people helping the other team

> 2535442377964386;15:
> > 2533274880633045;14:
> > > 2533274881086487;13:
> > > > 2533274913498763;12:
> > > > i report em, record emand send the clips to youtubers and others which will make sure it is dealth with.
> > >
> > >
> > > well looking at his service record in arena, the boot he got didnt help him at all. a couple hour ban was good enough for me, instead of me being the one to get banned lol
> >
> >
> > There is a weird sense of satisfaction when you get that, “We took action on one of your recent reports.” thank you message from Microsoft.
>
>
> I might have to try that out next time then.
>
>
>
> a long time ago i stop calling teammates, teammates, and instead just more people helping the other team

This is true. I was even in a small fire team trying to eliminate that. Oh well ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I accidentally killed a team mate when he was at a sniper spawn on basin. I shot the spawn and he got hit by a sniper round at the same exact time leading to my shots killing him. He decided to run around the rest of the game killing me though it was an obvious accident (i still ran and got the sniper though). The funny thing was as he attempted to team kill me (which he was terrible at) other teammates betrayed him cause they viewed him as a team killer, then he sent me messages to 1v1 him. I did and stomped him but all of that result from an accident.

It’s always nice when you can out troll the trolls

> 2533274840624875;17:
> I accidentally killed a team mate when he was at a sniper spawn on basin. I shot the spawn and he got hit by a sniper round at the same exact time leading to my shots killing him. He decided to run around the rest of the game killing me though it was an obvious accident (i still ran and got the sniper though). The funny thing was as he attempted to team kill me (which he was terrible at) other teammates betrayed him cause they viewed him as a team killer, then he sent me messages to 1v1 him. I did and stomped him but all of that result from an accident.

That’s funny lol
but I know accidents happen but to be straight up meleed in the back twice with no enemies around is clearly Not an accident

I don’t know if he was a teamate or not, but a person said I should get some class… Um what? I was the model teamate for my team that time so…