Bad Splatter Physics >:(

I was doing a SLASO (Without Bandanna) of The Maw (I’ve been trying for around an Hour Prior to this) I finally get to the end, I jump out and get splattered by my own warthog

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Dude… my condolences on your loss.

That’s how it was in the original Halo: CE.

Ouch! That will take a while to recover from.

> I was doing a SLASO (Without Bandanna) of The Maw (I’ve been trying for around an Hour Prior to this) I finally get to the end, I jump out and get splattered by my own warthog
>
> FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I was playing co-op and standing on my friends warthog. He began slowly creeping forward, slower than walking speed, and it instantly splattered me.

Given that situation, with me in it instead of you, I would have broken my xbox, television, and returned Halo Anniversary.

But in all seriousness, those are the limits of 10 year old technology. Makes you realize how far we’ve come.

Welcome to the original Halo CE engine, things like that HAPPEN.

> Given that situation, with me in it instead of you, I would have broken my xbox, television, and returned Halo Anniversary.
>
> But in all seriousness, those are the limits of 10 year old technology. Makes you realize how far we’ve come.

Nope, despite it being 10 years old, people on these forums will have you believe that it stands the test of time perfectly.

Even Frankie said it feels like a game released yesterday, got to 2:44

In all honesty though, if Halo CE suddenly came out today, with no contenxt and no nostalgia it would get average reviews.

How is that splatter physics? Sounds more like exiting a moving vehicle physics.

> How is that splatter physics? Sounds more like exiting a moving vehicle physics.

It’s splatter Physics, because in Halo CE the slightest tap from a Vehicle will kill you.