BAD NEWS! 343i CONFIRMED FORGE WON'T BE IN HALO 5!

Hey Forge fans, I have some bad news, it’s official. 343i made a video, and this video shows that Forge won’t be in Halo 5. I know alot of you are going to be upset, but if you go voice your complaints to 343i they might just bring Forge back in Halo 5. It sucks, I know. But this is what waypoint is for. If you want Forge to come back in Halo 5, let 343i know! Speak up!

This is the video is straight from Halo Waypoint, where 343i confirms Forge will not be included in Halo 5 Guardians: (http://youtu.be/7usyZsHxGmY?t=6m3s)

In that video 343i talk about how Forge died in the early years of the Human-Covenant war, Halo 5 is set after the end of the Human-Covenant war, so they pretty much confirmed Forge won’t be in Halo 5.As you can see, unfortunately, Forge will not be in Halo 5: Guardians.

You almost got me good sir :D.

Honestly, Forge spawned some awesome race tracks, and infection maps. I really hope this isn’t true, and it will be included in Halo 5.

EDIT: After watching the video…I’m stupid.

> 2533274873783305;3:
> Honestly, Forge spawned some awesome race tracks, and infection maps. I really hope this isn’t true, and it will be included in Halo 5.

Straight over your head…

He’s talking about SGT Forge from Halo Wars.

LOL

10/10

> 2661949065475413;4:
> > 2533274873783305;3:
> > Honestly, Forge spawned some awesome race tracks, and infection maps. I really hope this isn’t true, and it will be included in Halo 5.
>
>
> Straight over your head…
>
> He’s talking about SGT Forge from Halo Wars.

Yup, I posted before watching the video, that’s the last time I do that haha!

Stupid me…

OP, you almost instigated a massacre…

Well played.

Well played my friend, well played…

Bravo. You got me

Had it not been for the fact that we’ve known that Forge will be in the beta for quite the while now, you would have had me typing a 7445-word rant there.

This is probably the 5th time I have seen this in the past few months.

It wasn’t funny or clever the 2nd time, why would it continue to be?

10/10

Dime

This is so troll some that I had to google the " that was actually funny" Trope to figure out the OPs motives.

> 2533274952179659;1:
> Hey Forge fans, I have some bad news, it’s official. 343i made a video, and this video shows that Forge won’t be in Halo 5. I know alot of you are going to be upset, but if you go voice your complaints to 343i they might just bring Forge back in Halo 5. It sucks, I know. But this is what waypoint is for. If you want Forge to come back in Halo 5, let 343i know! Speak up!
>
> This is the video is straight from Halo Waypoint, where 343i confirms Forge will not be included in Halo 5 Guardians: (http://youtu.be/7usyZsHxGmY?t=6m3s)
> In that video 343i talk about how Forge died in the early years of the Human-Covenant war, Halo 5 is set after the end of the Human-Covenant war, so they pretty much confirmed Forge won’t be in Halo 5.
> As you can see, unfortunately, Forge will not be in Halo 5: Guardians.

Wow. Awesome troll

I came into the thread thinking “He better be talking about the guy from Halo Wars” haha

Best troll Waypoint. Thank you

You -Yoink- wipe lol

This site would’ve literally exploded, then the FBI would have yelled terrorist and start arresting everyone associates with Waypoint.

Just trying to get attention…

> 2533274952179659;1:
> Hey Forge fans, I have some bad news, it’s official. 343i made a video, and this video shows that Forge won’t be in Halo 5. I know alot of you are going to be upset, but if you go voice your complaints to 343i they might just bring Forge back in Halo 5. It sucks, I know. But this is what waypoint is for. If you want Forge to come back in Halo 5, let 343i know! Speak up!
>
> This is the video is straight from Halo Waypoint, where 343i confirms Forge will not be included in Halo 5 Guardians: (http://youtu.be/7usyZsHxGmY?t=6m3s)
> In that video 343i talk about how Forge died in the early years of the Human-Covenant war, Halo 5 is set after the end of the Human-Covenant war, so they pretty much confirmed Forge won’t be in Halo 5.
> As you can see, unfortunately, Forge will not be in Halo 5: Guardians.

Best troll post I’ve seen in the forums. Congrats! :slight_smile: