Bad map design imo

Coliseum and Pegasus 2 are some of the worst designed maps in terms of gameplay. Spawnkilling is all that happens on Pegasus, and coliseum is a camp fest. Hard to move up ranks in seat when I can’t fight back because some bronze is in a corner with his team, and spawnkills me for the duration of the match. These two maps alone make swat hell for me, and I can’t see myself reaching onyx without giving in to unfair play. (Spawnkilling)

Sorry for the implied tone here, was heated after losing a lot to bs lol. Still does need fixing though

No need to apologize. H5s maps are pretty -Yoink-. There’s only a few that I can tolerate out of the bunch. The rest are forgettable

> 2533275032466601;1:
> Coliseum and Pegasus 2 are some of the worst designed maps in terms of gameplay. Spawnkilling is all that happens on Pegasus, and coliseum is a camp fest. Hard to move up ranks in seat when I can’t fight back because some bronze is in a corner with his team, and spawnkills me for the duration of the match. These two maps alone make swat hell for me, and I can’t see myself reaching onyx without giving in to unfair play. (Spawnkilling)

I agree. These maps should be pulled due to the horrific lag / frame rate issues. I’ve posted some stuff on twitter of me trying to snipe someone and it’s so jittery you are lucky to kill someone from distance. Rather that 323 spending time removing power weapons from maps like Empire and adding in camo, they should focus on the real issues at hand:

1. Pegasus II and Orion II frame rate
  2. People lagging all over the place - if the connection they have is bad they should get booted.
  3. “Problem connecting to dedicated server”. This happens way too much to be acceptable any longer
  4. Who thought of the colour scheme in Mercy? The Red Team clearly have the upper hand as they blend right into the walls! The call outs are hilarious too - “Blue stairs”? There isn’t anything blue on that map!

To be fair you can’t blame camping on the map. That’s an issue with tuytuye players. Also a good team knows how to use map control to lure, flank, outsmart, and out play their enemy. I used to hate camping too, but you do what you have to to wimn the game. Halo has alwayss been about communication. If yoiu have just one guy that keeps running around like amn idiots getting themselves killed over and over. Your team is royally screwed…

I think that Coliseum is perfectly fine. Orion and Pegasus on the other hand…

Coliseum is in the HCS, I don’t think there is anything wrong with it and enjoy how it plays.

alot of halo veterans already know the spawn points. a good team keeps communication a priority, so there is no surprise that you get spawn killed. i will give you on pegasus 2. frame rate is really terrible and it seems theres only 2 spawn points in which we get on a carnage marathon and we are unable to escape.