Bad experience

since the last update the game to decayed notably longer search times, people leaving games, puts you in games in which are about to lose and without a doubt the community prefers now the Magnum or the BR Halo 2 what Qu E and noticed that in a game of Warzon 24 players only 4 or 7 a lot uses the Halo 5 BR in the particular I’m one of that was a mess.
Not to mention the teams of 12 players in Warzon which is the main reason for players abandon instead of putting it on weekends because those who play on weekdays do not always have all their friends connected. My experience to be similar to many but so soon bye Halo 5 I like the game but not because I like to endure all those situations that instead of enjoying makes you angry

I used the Halo 2 BR even before the update due to better accuracy and less recoil. I agree the new BR is pretty tough to use.

I have come to find that if i go into warzone or warzone assault by myself. I am not overly concerned with winning due to minimal communication from others and that most people don’t pull out their REQs. Just try to and enjoy the game. If you don’t, i hope to see you on Halo 6 when it releases

> 2533274811192667;2:
> I used the Halo 2 BR even before the update due to better accuracy and less recoil. I agree the new BR is pretty tough to use.
>
> I have come to find that if i go into warzone or warzone assault by myself. I am not overly concerned with winning due to minimal communication from others and that most people don’t pull out their REQs. Just try to and enjoy the game. If you don’t, i hope to see you on Halo 6 when it releases

This…I don’t get why people are acting like this is a new thing. Didn’t everyone pick up the H2BR as soon as it was available? I mean why wouldn’t you with its added Bullet Magnetism.

The last few times I played some Warzone matches, and yeah it was fun, but I didn’t take it seriously. I mean I played 5 games and got JIP in every one. How can you take something like that seriously when you don’t even play the whole game?

The BR is fine. It’s just not as easy to use as it was before, and there is nothing wrong with that. All that needs to be done is fix the bullet ghosting, if that is really happening, and dial down the Magnum.

> 2533274863544717;3:
> > 2533274811192667;2:
> > I used the Halo 2 BR even before the update due to better accuracy and less recoil. I agree the new BR is pretty tough to use.
> >
> > I have come to find that if i go into warzone or warzone assault by myself. I am not overly concerned with winning due to minimal communication from others and that most people don’t pull out their REQs. Just try to and enjoy the game. If you don’t, i hope to see you on Halo 6 when it releases
>
> This…I don’t get why people are acting like this is a new thing. Didn’t everyone pick up the H2BR as soon as it was available? I mean why wouldn’t you with its added Bullet Magnetism.
>
> The last few times I played some Warzone matches, and yeah it was fun, but I didn’t take it seriously. I mean I played 5 games and got JIP in every one. How can you take something like that seriously when you don’t even play the whole game?
>
> The BR is fine. It’s just not as easy to use as it was before, and there is nothing wrong with that. All that needs to be done is fix the bullet ghosting, if that is really happening, and dial down the Magnum.

I agree. The community in general always wants to complain about something. No game will ever be 100% perfect and those of us who rarely complain understand that

Holy English. I’m not sure what exactly I just read but I’ll just pick out one of the 15 points you made and say that the game will always have less and less people as it gets older. D2 and R6S are both getting their regular updates in a week and so are other games. Halo doesn’t get regular updates anymore. I see your complaint like your car is on fire and destroyed and instead of calling your insurance company and trying to get a claim for a new one, you’re trying to make them rebend the melted frame and hammer out the dents and make it new. The game had a great 2 years. Well supported, and for the most part they listened to us. The next big thing is right around the corner.

Idk but h5 search times are slower

> 2533274950960631;5:
> Holy English. I’m not sure what exactly I just read but I’ll just pick out one of the 15 points you made and say that the game will always have less and less people as it gets older. D2 and R6S are both getting their regular updates in a week and so are other games. Halo doesn’t get regular updates anymore. I see your complaint like your car is on fire and destroyed and instead of calling your insurance company and trying to get a claim for a new one, you’re trying to make them rebend the melted frame and hammer out the dents and make it new. The game had a great 2 years. Well supported, and for the most part they listened to us. The next big thing is right around the corner.

If an update has made the experience of playing halo 5 worse why shouldn’t people be putting these forums to good use and discussing it. That’s how change is formulated so that the next big thing doesn’t have these problems if nothing was ever mentioned then we would have another mcc disaster on our hands you cretinous fool.

> 2535448110358771;1:
> since the last update the game to decayed notably longer search times, people leaving games, puts you in games in which are about to lose and without a doubt the community prefers now the Magnum or the BR Halo 2 what Qu E and noticed that in a game of Warzon 24 players only 4 or 7 a lot uses the Halo 5 BR in the particular I’m one of that was a mess.
> Not to mention the teams of 12 players in Warzon which is the main reason for players abandon instead of putting it on weekends because those who play on weekdays do not always have all their friends connected. My experience to be similar to many but so soon bye Halo 5 I like the game but not because I like to endure all those situations that instead of enjoying makes you angry

Agree with your points one I would like to just iterate is the update was to mainly give us a balanced array of weapons with specific roles and functionality so that no one weapon out does the rest in every role. I agree that the magnum now seems to beat everything in arena especially and the halo 2 BR is devastating in war zone. So ultimately the balance in my opinion has in fact had the reverse affect and made the sandbox more unbalanced. But I do hope they leave the halo 2 BR alone as it’s real fun and it feels like halo unlike many other aspects of halo 5s design.

The search times are longer for sure. I was finding games on Focused within a couple minutes, but once it got around 1am, I was unable to find a match until I put in on Balanced. Getting put in losing games has always been a thing though.