Backwards Driving Capture

Only those with Bungie Pro can see this; I don’t have it, so I’m not able to render the video but for those who do and can watch it online, here:

Backwards Driving Capture

It was the game last night with ElusiveEagle519 :smiley:

Now it’s conveniently rendered. :wink:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=14266069&player=OwnedDa%20Pope

Thanks for the games last night–they were a blast!

LOL… that was awesome. I can’t even drive decently forward, much less backwards!

You guys have game-days?

> Now it’s conveniently rendered. :wink:
>
> http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=14266069&player=OwnedDa%20Pope
>
> Thanks for the games last night–they were a blast!

I don’t even wanna know how you did it but thanks man, you seriously rock :slight_smile:
and yeah man, it was awesome. We should play again sometime :smiley:

Angel, it was hilarious to do it, I was like “I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M DOING!” while like EE519 and our teammates were screaming like “GO! GO! GO!” xD

and I just invited them to play some games, but I heard there’s gonna be some Game nights soon…

Cool. Sounds good. Hopefully something similar in scale to forgehub’s game days.

With multiple rooms if we get big enough.

> Angel, it was hilarious to do it, I was like “I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M DOING!” while like EE519 and our teammates were screaming like “GO! GO! GO!” xD

Next time I want you to not only go through the tunnel backwards but also up the hill all the way to the capture point the same way. You can do eet!

> > Angel, it was hilarious to do it, I was like “I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M DOING!” while like EE519 and our teammates were screaming like “GO! GO! GO!” xD
>
> Next time I want you to not only go through the tunnel backwards but also up the hill all the way to the capture point the same way. You can do eet!

Hahaha I will!! :smiley:
I was gonna do that but I thought the Banshee in front of me was an enemy banshee, which is why I turned forward when everyone was screaming at me to keep going :stuck_out_tongue:

I usually get killed if I try to do that hehe.

> I usually get killed if I try to do that hehe.

Trust me, this time it was just luck xD

I absolutely had a blast and I definitely look forward to more games! :smiley: