BACKWARD COMPATABILITY NOT WORKING

So backward compatability came out today for Halo: Anniversary, Halo 3: ODST, Halo 3 and Halo 4. Yet all of the discs don’t work. What the hell?!

It could be that Xbox Live hasn’t completely rolled out the update (or whatever is necessary) to use them yet. It’s currently 11am west coast, and it could take as late as 3pm before it updates.

Okay. Cool.

I’d just be watching it, they’ve had issues with making thing backwards compatible before and have had to do future fixes in them.

Try hard resetting your console and checking again

Yea it did that to me as well till I restarted my console and it work

It works. Awesome. Now I just gotta wait for everything to download again. Oh what joy.

> 2717573882290912;2:
> It could be that Xbox Live hasn’t completely rolled out the update (or whatever is necessary) to use them yet. It’s currently 11am west coast, and it could take as late as 3pm before it updates.

Ya, some people are having trouble. I was able to play it on the first day. Hope people can play soon!

If anyone experiences further issues, please post in the following thread: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/82841d11296340069f6b8e3ccbfcee11/topics/back-compat-issues/3536019f-2beb-49f3-be69-fe8dd26589fc/posts

Thanks, and Happy Haloing!