Backing out...

anyone know if they fixed the thing where players back out at the load screen?

> 2535431178094949;1:
> anyone know if they fixed the thing where players back out at the load screen?

They’re still trying to find an effective way that doesn’t penalise you if you have connection difficulties.

Basically it’s not gonna happen.

But if rumors are true they may be hiding rank possibly. Could be wrong. Who the heck really knows…

> 2535409067250374;3:
> Basically it’s not gonna happen.
>
> But if rumors are true they may be hiding rank possibly. Could be wrong. Who the heck really knows…

I mean the 50 rank thing doesn’t even matter really and I’m at the menu and usually 2-3 backouts every time before I get a match to load. It’s kind of an epidemic.

I hope they do something like that. I feel bad if you’re new and get obliterated, but you’re never going to get better unless you go against better players.

They need to hide player names until the game loads in. It sounds easy in practice, but who knows the amount of modifying the game that would require. Fingers crossed that it happens at some point in the future.

> 2533274924073601;5:
> They need to hide player names until the game loads in. It sounds easy in practice, but who knows the amount of modifying the game that would require. Fingers crossed that it happens at some point in the future.

This is 100% the fix. They need to hid all information about the enemy until the loading screen where if you dashboard it counts as a loss. Now what game do I know that does that… oh right!!! Halo Wars 1!

Honestly, backing out isn’t even that big of an issue. What they really need to do is find a better way to match players. If they matched players more evenly then people would back out less.

> 2533274797097176;7:
> Honestly, backing out isn’t even that big of an issue. What they really need to do is find a better way to match players. If they matched players more evenly then people would back out less.

Backing out shouldn’t be an option. Some people back out simply because they don’t want to face certain opponents, and not because they see it as an unfair match.

So hide everything. Show it all in post-game.

> 2641173531476146;6:
> > 2533274924073601;5:
> > They need to hide player names until the game loads in. It sounds easy in practice, but who knows the amount of modifying the game that would require. Fingers crossed that it happens at some point in the future.
>
> This is 100% the fix. They need to hid all information about the enemy until the loading screen where if you dashboard it counts as a loss. Now what game do I know that does that… oh right!!! Halo Wars 1!

Absolutely. It’s not like this game has fast matchmaking either. Right now they’re just asking for higher ranked players to get smurf accounts

Hide all enemy data until you’re locked in and a quit would count as a loss - especially in ranked. I’ve had sessions where I’ve played the same set of champs/onyx players at rank 50 (I’m diamond and high 30s) time and time again because every time I matched with people in the low 30s or below they backed out.

It’s actually made me a better player though because of it - and once or twice we’ve sneaked wins.

However: I shouldn’t have to spend an entire game session getting destroyed by some of the game’s best players because I’m the only one who isn’t willing to back out to avoid them