Back to level 1(!) 😭

my character wenr from level 147 allll the way down to level 1
!!! !!! !!!
My emblem and colors were changed, along with my four letter/number combination next to profile name.
What happened?!
Was my profile hacked?
I called Xbox and all they did was give me the number to the game developer, where the only option available was to leave a voicemail.
I’m flipping out and am scared my account is gone forever. It won’t even let me any game mode.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Hey OP, don’ worry you haven’t lost anything. If you check your Service Record here on Waypoint you’ll see that all your stats are still there. This issue simply means there was an issue trying to retrieve your data from the server. You can try hard resetting your console (completely turn off power then turn back on) which usually fixes things

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Hey OP, don’ worry you haven’t lost anything. If you check your Service Record here on Waypoint you’ll see that all your stats are still there. This issue simply means there was an issue trying to retrieve your data from the server. You can try hard resetting your console (completely turn off power then turn back on) which usually fixes things

Just to provide additional support, you can get your data back by restarting your internet router. There are two methods:

A. Unplugging it from the power outlet for 10-30 seconds, then plugging it back in
B. Holding down the reset button on the router until it restarts itself

This generally takes about 5 minutes to complete, but will flush out any issues in the process.