Back story on Aregent Moon???

so i was wondering if there was even ANY backstory on Argent Moon. so yeah yeah we got logs and stuff bur i was wondering if there’s ANYTHING at all on halo way point or even the halo channel or even in halo reach and 1 to 4 or maybe if there’s gonna be any hints in halo infinite i need to know more so i can prove my theory here’s my theory. I believe that on Argent Moon they were testing with the flood YES the flood i believe that they were testing with the covenant. I also believe that they were just throwing the flood on them to see if they can use the Flood as a weapon. there’s my theory keep in mind if your trying to help me find evidence this was ONI doing this on a some what secret ONI ship so yeah thanks for reading!

> 2535452637828540;1:
> so i was wondering if there was even ANY backstory on Argent Moon. so yeah yeah we got logs and stuff bur i was wondering if there’s ANYTHING at all on halo way point or even the halo channel or even in halo reach and 1 to 4 or maybe if there’s gonna be any hints in halo infinite i need to know more so i can prove my theory here’s my theory. I believe that on Argent Moon they were testing with the flood YES the flood i believe that they were testing with the covenant. I also believe that they were just throwing the flood on them to see if they can use the Flood as a weapon. there’s my theory keep in mind if your trying to help me find evidence this was ONI doing this on a some what secret ONI ship so yeah thanks for reading!

Troy Dennings book Halo: Retribution

If you don’t mind Spoilers Halopedia also fleshes out some of the backstory with reference and links to related Halo universe things.