Back story Info required for machinima.

Me and my friends are attempting to make a Halo machinima and we would like to make it as authentic as possible. I myself have the Halo Encyclopedia (Thank you for the forward O’Conner) and have already figured out a few things e.g. In one of the starting episodes we find that two Elites have been ‘dishonourably discharged’ from the covenant and are dropped on a seemingly random planet which turns out to be in UNSC territory and near Reach. I’ve looked through a list of UNSC controlled planets and found that ‘Beta Garbriel’ is the location best fitting this brief.
Now one problem we have faced is the fact that we know how the Sangheili naming system works, but Bungie seem very reluctant in sharing some translations so I am not sure of how I would create each naming segment. Another problem we have faced is numbers. I have made a sucessful Sangheili font which accurately depicts the most basic 26 character human alphabet but I have not been able to find any references to numbers.
If anyone could help with these problems their name would appear in the credits for helping with back story as well as a special thanks. Any help would be welcomed.

Thank you for reading,
Eco.

Truth be told, you can try using garbled sounds and “worts” for voices. That’s what I think. But really, I would just speak normally.

> Truth be told, you can try using garbled sounds and “worts” for voices. That’s what I think. But really, I would just speak normally.

We figured that out. We are going to use a voice modulator when the elites first speak but then there will be static and we will be speaking normally. And for a bit of comedic affect we’re going to have Sangheili subtitles while we’re talking.

> > Truth be told, you can try using garbled sounds and “worts” for voices. That’s what I think. But really, I would just speak normally.
>
> We figured that out. We are going to use a voice modulator when the elites first speak but then there will be static and we will be speaking normally. And for a bit of comedic affect we’re going to have Sangheili subtitles while we’re talking.

Sounds good. But never forget the “Worts!” XD

> > > Truth be told, you can try using garbled sounds and “worts” for voices. That’s what I think. But really, I would just speak normally.
> >
> > We figured that out. We are going to use a voice modulator when the elites first speak but then there will be static and we will be speaking normally. And for a bit of comedic affect we’re going to have Sangheili subtitles while we’re talking.
>
> Sounds good. But never forget the “Worts!” XD

Why would we be saying “Go” constantly? XD

> > > > Truth be told, you can try using garbled sounds and “worts” for voices. That’s what I think. But really, I would just speak normally.
> > >
> > > We figured that out. We are going to use a voice modulator when the elites first speak but then there will be static and we will be speaking normally. And for a bit of comedic affect we’re going to have Sangheili subtitles while we’re talking.
> >
> > Sounds good. But never forget the “Worts!” XD
>
> Why would we be saying “Go” constantly? XD

Touche, sir.