Back in my Day...

We couldn’t get mythics from a silver pack, we had to get every damn emblem, we didn’t have win packs, we didn’t have all these shiny classic weapons, we didn’t have a nice post game carnage report, we only had 3 game types, we had to figure out how to mute Palmer on our own, we had nothing social in the game but our social willpower, we had to deal with those camouflaged dirty blues, we had armor that must have come out of a blender rather then a military manufacturer, we had to play WZ assault without a decent REQ supply, we had to learn how to forge, we had to learn how to dashboard to avoid Strongholds, we had to deal with people shooting at us from the mountain on Antifreeze, we had to deal with farmers when Achilles just came out, we had to deal with bland textures on forge maps, hell we had to deal with having our hopes and dreams smashed by a terrible campaign.

We lost a lot of good men those days. So I don’t want to see any of you new recruits -Yoinking!- about anything, Is that clear spartans!?!

Lol. :grinning:

This has to be read in Sgt Johnson’s voice.

you can mute palmer?

Kids these days, they get all the shiny hubabaloo, but will continue to gripe. Such is life. xD

Someone get this guy a medal.

> 2533274891841289;1:
> We couldn’t get mythics from a silver pack, we had to get every damn emblem, we didn’t have win packs, we didn’t have all these shiny classic weapons, we didn’t have a nice post game carnage report, we only had 3 game types, we had to figure out how to mute Palmer on our own, we had nothing social in the game but our social willpower, we had to deal with those camouflaged dirty blues, we had armor that must have come out of a blender rather then a military manufacturer, we had to play WZ assault without a decent REQ supply, we had to learn how to forge, we had to learn how to dashboard to avoid Strongholds, we had to deal with people shooting at us from the mountain on Antifreeze, we had to deal with farmers when Achilles just came out, we had to deal with bland textures on forge maps, hell we had to deal with having our hopes and dreams smashed by a terrible campaign.
>
> We lost a lot of good men those days. So I don’t want to see any of you new recruits -Yoinking!- about anything, Is that clear spartans!?!

Well back in my day you young whipper snappers. We didn’t have your fansy sprint and crazy abilities. We had one speed and a ton of fun.

We also had 2 sticks and a rock…

And we all

Had to share the rock.

> 2533274879407634;7:
> > 2533274891841289;1:
> > We couldn’t get mythics from a silver pack, we had to get every damn emblem, we didn’t have win packs, we didn’t have all these shiny classic weapons, we didn’t have a nice post game carnage report, we only had 3 game types, we had to figure out how to mute Palmer on our own, we had nothing social in the game but our social willpower, we had to deal with those camouflaged dirty blues, we had armor that must have come out of a blender rather then a military manufacturer, we had to play WZ assault without a decent REQ supply, we had to learn how to forge, we had to learn how to dashboard to avoid Strongholds, we had to deal with people shooting at us from the mountain on Antifreeze, we had to deal with farmers when Achilles just came out, we had to deal with bland textures on forge maps, hell we had to deal with having our hopes and dreams smashed by a terrible campaign.
> >
> > We lost a lot of good men those days. So I don’t want to see any of you new recruits -Yoinking!- about anything, Is that clear spartans!?!
>
>
> Well back in my day you young whipper snappers. We didn’t have your fansy sprint and crazy abilities. We had one speed and a ton of fun.
>
>
>
> We also had 2 sticks and a rock…
> And we all
> Had to share the rock.
>
>

Nice.

> 2533274962785885;3:
> This has to be read in Sgt Johnson’s voice.

I was saying it aloud to myself in his voice, lol.

> 2535442377964386;4:
> you can mute palmer?

Yes, turn voice volume to 0.

> 2533274804409563;6:
> Someone get this guy a medal.

A cookie will do just fine. No raisins though.

> 2533274891841289;9:
> > 2533274804409563;6:
> > Someone get this guy a medal.
>
>
> A cookie will do just fine. No raisins though.

(::slight_smile:

> 2533274803493024;10:
> > 2533274891841289;9:
> > > 2533274804409563;6:
> > > Someone get this guy a medal.
> >
> >
> > A cookie will do just fine. No raisins though.
>
>
> (::slight_smile:

Why thank you.

> 2533274891841289;11:
> > 2533274803493024;10:
> > > 2533274891841289;9:
> > > > 2533274804409563;6:
> > > > Someone get this guy a medal.
> > >
> > >
> > > A cookie will do just fine. No raisins though.
> >
> >
> > (::slight_smile:
>
>
> Why thank you.

:cookie: here is a better one

BTW I played against you in infection earlier today

> 2533274852660538;12:
> > 2533274891841289;11:
> > > 2533274803493024;10:
> > > > 2533274891841289;9:
> > > > > 2533274804409563;6:
> > > > > Someone get this guy a medal.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > A cookie will do just fine. No raisins though.
> > >
> > >
> > > (::slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > Why thank you.
>
>
> :cookie: here is a better one
>
> BTW I played against you in infection earlier today

:soccer::ice_cream:
Football Sundays for everyone!

Back in my day we did have those classic weapons. Just not in this game.

> 2533274891841289;9:
> > 2533274804409563;6:
> > Someone get this guy a medal.
>
>
> A cookie will do just fine. No raisins though.

make sure you give him a snickerdoodle

> 2533274852660538;12:
> > 2533274891841289;11:
> > > 2533274803493024;10:
> > > > 2533274891841289;9:
> > > > > 2533274804409563;6:
> > > > > Someone get this guy a medal.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > A cookie will do just fine. No raisins though.
> > >
> > >
> > > (::slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > Why thank you.
>
>
> :cookie: here is a better one
>
> BTW I played against you in infection earlier today

Oh thats even better.

Was it today? Because only my 7 year old brother has played today. If “I” did terribly then it was definitely my younger brother, but thats cool. Loving infection.

> 2533275007059966;15:
> > 2533274891841289;9:
> > > 2533274804409563;6:
> > > Someone get this guy a medal.
> >
> >
> > A cookie will do just fine. No raisins though.
>
>
> make sure you give him a snickerdoodle

Does that mean I get Banned?

> 2533274891841289;16:
> > 2533274852660538;12:
> > > 2533274891841289;11:
> > > > 2533274803493024;10:
> > > > > 2533274891841289;9:
> > > > > > 2533274804409563;6:
> > > > > > Someone get this guy a medal.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > A cookie will do just fine. No raisins though.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > (::slight_smile:
> > >
> > >
> > > Why thank you.
> >
> >
> > :cookie: here is a better one
> >
> > BTW I played against you in infection earlier today
>
>
> Oh thats even better.
>
> Was it today? Because only my 7 year old brother has played today. If “I” did terribly then it was definitely my younger brother, but thats cool. Loving infection.

Yeup. Here is the game history.

Heh, pretty interesting way to sum up how far this game has come since launch.

> 2533274891841289;17:
> > 2533275007059966;15:
> > > 2533274891841289;9:
> > > > 2533274804409563;6:
> > > > Someone get this guy a medal.
> > >
> > >
> > > A cookie will do just fine. No raisins though.
> >
> >
> > make sure you give him a snickerdoodle
>
>
> Does that mean I get Banned?

No. Unless you piss her off. Or break the rules… Or you don’t share the cookies with her.