Back from a huge break

So as the title says i had a huge break from Halo 5 and was surprised to see absolutely nothing changed i mean nothing lol. Yes i understand that there focus is Halo Infinite, but there needs to be a bug patch like for example still cant mute players sometimes, sometimes cant sell reqs when you open pack, still brutal spawning in WZA. Yes these seem trivial, but i don’t think they should just abandon the game. What are your thoughts and have you encountered any problems that have been around for awhile?

Its my understanding they’re still doing some minor tweaks here and there. As for myself I’ve never had an issue muting players and I’ve found I only have trouble selling reqs from a back if I’m qued for a game. Spawning has been brutal since the start and if it hasn’t been fixed yet it never will be. Honestly at this point I’d rather they pull all support from H5 if it means we get then next prime standard for a halo title which seems to be the hope from Infinite.

I came back to Halo 5 last week, my experience was lag, sweaty lobby’s and game crashes, deleted Halo 5 afterwards

I played some Destiny for a bit, which was fun but as a PvP player with very limited time, I also returned to Halo. Destiny requires a massive grind with luck to get a hold of the best weapons for PvP. It’s pretty sweaty but I still enjoy it. I intend to play MCC a bit and wait for Infinate. Halo will make a big return with the game and the tv show so it’s time to get rid of the rust.

> 2535428779736382;3:
> I came back to Halo 5 last week, my experience was lag, sweaty lobby’s and game crashes, deleted Halo 5 afterwards

Same. Seems like the population has plummeted; I keep on seeing the same players repeatedly and there are also severe problems with finding players to begin matches. If there is a match, there are several people who quit once the game begins.

> 2535415325988876;4:
> I played some Destiny for a bit, which was fun but as a PvP player with very limited time, I also returned to Halo. Destiny requires a massive grind with luck to get a hold of the best weapons for PvP. It’s pretty sweaty but I still enjoy it. I intend to play MCC a bit and wait for Infinate. Halo will make a big return with the game and the tv show so it’s time to get rid of the rust.

Halo 5 requires a massive grind to obtain all weapons and an even more massive grind to obtain SR152.

> 2535458269032348;6:
> > 2535415325988876;4:
> > I played some Destiny for a bit, which was fun but as a PvP player with very limited time, I also returned to Halo. Destiny requires a massive grind with luck to get a hold of the best weapons for PvP. It’s pretty sweaty but I still enjoy it. I intend to play MCC a bit and wait for Infinate. Halo will make a big return with the game and the tv show so it’s time to get rid of the rust.
>
> Halo 5 requires a massive grind to obtain all weapons and an even more massive grind to obtain SR152.

Yeah, for Warzone. Grinding a level while playing PvP is fine with me. Doing a 6 hour raid over and over just to meet light requirements to play iron banner or to get one of the best pulse rifles in the game sucks, in my opinion. Well, to be honest, id you have the time and like PvE, I’m sure it’s great.

> 2533274875328566;1:
> So as the title says i had a huge break from Halo 5 and was surprised to see absolutely nothing changed i mean nothing lol. Yes i understand that there focus is Halo Infinite, but there needs to be a bug patch like for example still cant mute players sometimes, sometimes cant sell reqs when you open pack, still brutal spawning in WZA. Yes these seem trivial, but i don’t think they should just abandon the game. What are your thoughts and have you encountered any problems that have been around for awhile?

I think I played Firefight with you yesterday (or today). You are a good player, it was a pleasure. I have encountered all of these problems.

1. I have learned to mute players individually by bringing up the scoring summary during the game and highlighting the player’s name. I think you hit “A” to mute.
  2. I pretty much do my REQ work while taking a break. I do not have the problem selling REQS that way.
  3. I only play Firefight :slight_smile:

> 2535458269032348;6:
> > 2535415325988876;4:
> > I played some Destiny for a bit, which was fun but as a PvP player with very limited time, I also returned to Halo. Destiny requires a massive grind with luck to get a hold of the best weapons for PvP. It’s pretty sweaty but I still enjoy it. I intend to play MCC a bit and wait for Infinate. Halo will make a big return with the game and the tv show so it’s time to get rid of the rust.
>
> Halo 5 requires a massive grind to obtain all weapons and an even more massive grind to obtain SR152.

I honestly didn’t find the req unlock grind that bad to be honest, but the 152 grind is real lol.

> 2535464695221649;8:
> > 2533274875328566;1:
> > So as the title says i had a huge break from Halo 5 and was surprised to see absolutely nothing changed i mean nothing lol. Yes i understand that there focus is Halo Infinite, but there needs to be a bug patch like for example still cant mute players sometimes, sometimes cant sell reqs when you open pack, still brutal spawning in WZA. Yes these seem trivial, but i don’t think they should just abandon the game. What are your thoughts and have you encountered any problems that have been around for awhile?
>
> I think I played Firefight with you yesterday (or today). You are a good player, it was a pleasure. I have encountered all of these problems.
>
> 1) I have learned to mute players individually by bringing up the scoring summary during the game and highlighting the player’s name. I think you hit “A” to mute.
> 2) I pretty much do my REQ work while taking a break. I do not have the problem selling REQS that way.
> 3) I only play Firefight :slight_smile:

Ya i play firefight every now and then when WZA has trouble finding a match and thanks i have lots of reqs so that helps :slight_smile: and with the req selling thing it only happens every now and then when i try to sell random weapon reqs.

Have been playing H5 pretty regularly since it came out in 2015 and I’m still enjoying it immensely. With that said, I agree that the game has issues and is showing its age. Population is still big enough to sustain the game for the most part (as long as you stick to popular playlists like Slayer, Arena, and Super Fiesta) though the diminished stream of new players means that most of the time I’m coming up against Diamond and Onyx players that annihilate me. Lag also seems more prevalent and crops up at the worst possible moments.

At this point all we can hope for is for the occasional minor fix and community playlist update.

> 2533274870884222;10:
> Have been playing H5 pretty regularly since it came out in 2015 and I’m still enjoying it immensely. With that said, I agree that the game has issues and is showing its age. Population is still big enough to sustain the game for the most part (as long as you stick to popular playlists like Slayer, Arena, and Super Fiesta) though the diminished stream of new players means that most of the time I’m coming up against Diamond and Onyx players that annihilate me. Lag also seems more prevalent and crops up at the worst possible moments.
>
> At this point all we can hope for is for the occasional minor fix and community playlist update.

I stick with WZA i find arena can be to intense this late in the game because its die hards who stick around and i get rolled on in arena. I know the solution is to get good lol, but its kinda hard when your being destroyed.

> 2533274875328566;11:
> > 2533274870884222;10:
> > Have been playing H5 pretty regularly since it came out in 2015 and I’m still enjoying it immensely. With that said, I agree that the game has issues and is showing its age. Population is still big enough to sustain the game for the most part (as long as you stick to popular playlists like Slayer, Arena, and Super Fiesta) though the diminished stream of new players means that most of the time I’m coming up against Diamond and Onyx players that annihilate me. Lag also seems more prevalent and crops up at the worst possible moments.
> >
> > At this point all we can hope for is for the occasional minor fix and community playlist update.
>
> I stick with WZA i find arena can be to intense this late in the game because its die hards who stick around and i get rolled on in arena. I know the solution is to get good lol, but its kinda hard when your being destroyed.

I feel you. If Halo 5 has one major issue, it is that it can feel way to competitive at times. Kinda hard to just sit down, play, and relax outside of select gamemodes.

I’m still very active and tend to play socially and don’t really notice any “major” issues. It’s an FPS so it will feel competitive unless you’re playing grifball or action sack. It’s all about how you want to play