Baby Aliens? on Abandon Pic.

Okay so on the map Abandon we see a couple of aliens in a test tank or something and the pic was posted on neo gaf and thought I would show you guys, do you think they are new aliens in the halo universe or a baby version of an older one like baby prophets for example, sounds stupid for prophets but maybe when they grow the lose that tail looking thing.

Picture.

As many people have said, they look like Primordials and I have to agree Link. and Link. they even look like they have the same type of tail.

> Do you think they are new aliens in the halo universe or a baby version of an older one like baby prophets for example.
>
> Picture.

0_o

what are those things?

ohh maybe the ancient evil race…precursors who knows!!!

yea idk why but i pictured something from Star Wars. The Nexu.

Oooh, nice find. Flood infection forms? I know they don’t look the same as in the past but 343 is changing the look of so much.

> Do you think they are new aliens in the halo universe or a baby version of an older one like baby prophets for example.
>
> Picture.

What trailer is that from?

It are native creatures to that planet, I guess we will find it out later.

Clearly this map is going to be like the movie Alien.

FLOOOOOOD

Space shrimp. Or lobsters. Well, it seems I’m craving seafood all the sudden…

Could be Precursor, could be Prophet, could be homage, good pic.

> > Do you think they are new aliens in the halo universe or a baby version of an older one like baby prophets for example.
> >
> > Picture.
>
>
> What trailer is that from?

the new IGN vid about the map.

Game Over Man, GAME OVER!

(Had to lol)

> > Do you think they are new aliens in the halo universe or a baby version of an older one like baby prophets for example.
> >
> > Picture.
>
>
> What trailer is that from?

The Abandon map tour here: Link.

Yum.

[deleted]

> > > Do you think they are new aliens in the halo universe or a baby version of an older one like baby prophets for example.
> > >
> > > Picture.
> >
> >
> > What trailer is that from?
>
> The Abandon map tour here: Link.

thankee

I was instantly reminded of the movie Prometheus.

> I was instantely reminded of the movie Prometheus.

As was I.

> I was instantely reminded of the movie Prometheus.

Was just thinking of that lol