B.T.I.S. playlist population

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Big Team Infinity Slayer playlist this time last night had over 10k players tonight has just under 7k
So 343 you have already lost another 3k players because of you shoving Slayer Pro down the casuals throat!

For population topics you might want to use the Daily Halo 4 Population Thread-Click Here

They aren’t shoving slayer pro down anyone’s throat. People wanted a more competitive game and now they are getting it. Plus, slayer pro is an option to be voted for. Apparently people are voting for it otherwise it wouldn’t be getting chosen. Learn to have some awareness and you might actually start enjoying something other than infinity slayer.

yea because every day is the same and should have the same amount of people on it as the day before at any given time. No fluctuations of population levels allowed. :confused:

> They aren’t shoving slayer pro down anyone’s throat. People wanted a more competitive game and now they are getting it. Plus, slayer pro is an option to be voted for. Apparently people are voting for it otherwise it wouldn’t be getting chosen. Learn to have some awareness and you might actually start enjoying something other than infinity slayer.

Unless it is a 3/3 Slayer Pro option no I am not seeing people vote for it tbh

As for enjoying something other than Infinity Slayer erm I enjoy Dominion & GrifBall along with BTB just fine thanks :slight_smile: